WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

It's pretty obvious ALOT of white girls love big black cock and white men love to watch it. So I'm curious to know if white girls get more turned on having their boyfriends watch?
It is the only reason why we play. It is a plus for both. The turn on is knowing/seeing/hearing each other’s excitement. It’s all in the head.

Add some grass or chems and you are in nirvana…..

It is the only reason why we play. It is a plus for both. The turn on is knowing/seeing/hearing each other’s excitement. It’s all in the head.
Same for us. We always do it together, I would not be cool her seeing another guy without me.
We have a guy we see for fun. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching.
It's kinda funny, we're very conservative, she will very occasionally go out without a bra depending on what outfit she's wearing and where we're going.
When we have our friend over she gets naked and fucks him no problem with me watching. It's like she's a different person.

I believe there is an excitement to it yes!
I love to jack off while I’m watching my friends fuck my wife they both have really huge thick and long black cocks it makes my cock so hot and hard and she loves it when they are finished and I am putting my cock in her pussylips she always says that is what my pussy should feel like I was just fucked so hard

In the past met up with couples where the hubby/bf liked to watch me with their wife/gf. One couple in particular I used to meet up with were a lovely couple but due to them becoming parents, we have not played for some time. I remember going to their house for the very 1st time and as I entered, they were having this massive debate about the Chernobyl disaster and she was on the verge of tears. I was asking myself what I had got myself into. She apologised and explained that David always seemed to win or make it seem like he was always right when arguing. She came and sat down on the sofa next to me with David sitting opposite and before you knew it, she unzipped my jeans and was giving me a blow job with David playing with himself. I then took off my boxers and the girlfriend and I were having sex on the sofa. Whilst I was thrusting her she'd look behind her towards David playing with himself.

After a while we went upstairs to the main bedroom where David stood by the side of the bed playing with himself watching me have sex with his girlfriend ( now wife ). He also crouched down at the end of the bed watching me thrust my cock into her. At the end of the night, he slept downstairs on the sofa and the girlfriend and I slept in the main bedroom.

In the morning we had breakfast and I went to buy cigarettes for them. When I returned, he went back to sleep on the sofa and we continued upstairs having sex.

It was a wonderful night and what made it even better was the fact that they were such a lovely couple. I haven't met them in a while because they now have a baby and are focussing more on raising her but we are in contact on facebook. I was even invited to their wedding but unfortunately could not make it.

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and I as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
lmaoooooo

It really doesn’t increase my enjoyment if my cuck watches. In fact his presence can be a distraction. I let him watch occasionally because it turns him on and reminds him of his sexual inadequacies.
In my opinion Cuck's goal should be to maximize the fun between wife and Bull. He must be generous and not selfish. So, if not invited, he should leave them alone to let them free to vent and express themselves to each other

In my opinion Cuck's goal should be to maximize the fun between wife and Bull. He must be generous and not selfish. So, if not invited, he should leave them alone to let them free to vent and express themselves to each other
I disagree. It should maximize the fun for all involved but especially the couple.

Back