White do-gooders

I'm always on the lookout for projects that white folks get involved in to help other folks, like packing boxes of food for needy people or stuff like that. You get a lot of white ladies and some of their girls there and it impresses them to see a strong young black man donating his time and effort. Of course my real goal is to get into some of their pants but they don't realize that until later. I move heavy stuff, help them pack boxes, whatever. They are so "Thank you young man" and "That is so nice of you" and all. When its hot weather alot of them wear shorts so I get good looks at white legs and either tight thirsts that outline their tits when they sweat or lowcut that when they bend over its a great view of their rack. Getting laid by some of them later is the cream on the crop, and I always fill them with my cream. LOL

I'm always on the lookout for projects that white folks get involved in to help other folks, like packing boxes of food for needy people or stuff like that. You get a lot of white ladies and some of their girls there and it impresses them to see a strong young black man donating his time and effort. Of course my real goal is to get into some of their pants but they don't realize that until later. I move heavy stuff, help them pack boxes, whatever. They are so "Thank you young man" and "That is so nice of you" and all. When its hot weather alot of them wear shorts so I get good looks at white legs and either tight thirsts that outline their tits when they sweat or lowcut that when they bend over its a great view of their rack. Getting laid by some of them later is the cream on the crop, and I always fill them with my cream. LOL
Do you ever bring a friend?

Not that we want to scare nice whites out of doing good, but spreading a little extra love is twice as nice.

cause it usually is easy to pick up some of them. Lot of times I see them looking at me when they think I dont see, wondering how bit my cock is, thinking how it might feel. And course most of the daus that volunteer are already into black so they know.
Are many of them married?

This is wonderful to hear

sounds hot . i would like to know if my wife would be available for you as well . i know she like young muscular guys _ but i do not know how far she would go.

This! 100%! This right here, is a perfect example of what needs to be going on these days. In a world that has way more problems and troubles than it needs, how much better would it be if this were happening? It’s a win win for everyone involved. #1, just being a nice fellow human helping others is a noble of a cause as you can do. And, if it doesn’t pan out into fun, don’t sweat it. Good things always come back around eventually. And #2, when it does open the door to a connection later on, look what a reward it is to both parties involved. Also, you could add #3 to the list of positives. How refreshing is it to bust someone’s bubble of stereotypical thinking by doing something unexpected or out of the ordinary?

You honestly sound like a great guy!

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_135525_848.jpg
    IMG_20130526_135525_848.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 76
Back