White Cucks- name your top 3 girls you’d love to get sloppy second sex from

3. Scarlett Johansson - She's just smoking hot. I mean holy fuck just look at her! Plus I think it'd be cool to watch basically the world's most famous actress go black. It'd be a historic moment.

wallhaven-4313.jpg

2. Park Choa - My favorite girl from AOA (who tbf, are all gorgeous as well). Cute as a button, but a just bit of a tease. A BBC might split in her two though.

aoa-park-choa-840094683.jpg

1. Mary Elizabeth Winstead - My idea of a dream girl. She's just got that cool girl next door vibe and those big doe eyes. Def has a dirty side.

wallhaven-518277.png

3. Scarlett Johansson - She's just smoking hot. I mean holy fuck just look at her! Plus I think it'd be cool to watch basically the world's most famous actress go black. It'd be a historic moment.

View attachment 1690949

2. Park Choa - My favorite girl from AOA (who tbf, are all gorgeous as well). Cute as a button, but a just bit of a tease. A BBC might split in her two though.

View attachment 1690953

1. Mary Elizabeth Winstead - My idea of a dream girl. She's just got that cool girl next door vibe and those big doe eyes. Def has a dirty side.

View attachment 1690958

Don’t know much about the other girls but Scarlett going in for BBC would be epic. She’s the most gorgeous actresses going in Hollywood today, and holy ******* what an amazing body she has. It’s amazing. I mean what cuckold worth his salt wouldn’t want to dip his little man clit into her creamy moist pussy after bbc has worked her over. Dream cum true

First girl? Oh definitely Saoirse Ronan, a relatively up and coming Irish actress making it big in America at the moment, with her new movie "Lady Bird". She's even got the look for a dominatrix who would cuck you for a black man. And I'm not even a cuck. As for sloppy seconds? Sure, I'd take her after she's been stretched out, lmao.
049.jpg

065.jpg066.jpgsaoirse-ronan-2017-new-york-film-critics-awards-in-nyc-9.jpg

I once photo-shopped a spades tattoo on her sexy legs and just the subtlety of the tattoo on her calves looked hot as hell on her. If there's anyone I'd like for to have hot-bed bouncing sex with a black man, it's Saoirse Ronan.

1511708882985.jpg

I mean even a pic of her face right next to a black cock is kinda hot. Don't say you wouldn't want to see her suck that cock like a vacuum cleaner. Anyone agree with me on her?

539_1000.png

As for my second pick? I'd pick Emma Watson, because she has that Ivy league appeal and she hasn't been seen with a black man around her arms and I think it would be funny if she was white-guilted into dating one.

My third pick would be for Zara Larsson, because, y'know, she's Swedish. Wink wink.

Attachments

• 1511708882985.jpg
    1511708882985.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
1. Maitland Ward
2. Gwyneth Paltrow (with red hair like she had in Iron Man)
3. Christina Hendricks
These three ladies, if I had the power to will my ultimate fantasies into reality, would be on a bed in front of me getting stretched wide open by Mandingo or Julio Gomez or Shane Diesel, who would then after achieving the world's most intense simultaneous orgasm be filled with cum that I would have to clean up and swallow every drop of.
View attachment 1636050View attachment 1636055View attachment 1636060
Maitland Ward has had so much black cum inside her it would be an honor.

Back