White bulls for Asian women: is that a thing?

I've always been curious if Asian men beg White men to breed their Asian wives the way our white male cuckolds love to bring Blacks into our marriage beds to breed us?

Is this a thing? Does this happen?
Yes
most East Asians see lighter skin and white facial types as more attractive.
They also know whites history of colonizing, inventing, and exploring(space, deep water diving, flight, etc.)

tumblr_pi603jemEt1xma0lxo6_1280.png
tumblr_phahetra0M1xroe3ko1_1280.png
How Asian girls imagine themselves when they have Hapa babies

I was born and raised in China but now live in Canada. Personality, education, good job, respect, honesty, equality, love, etc etc are what we seek in our choice of a man, not a lazy uneducated beer drinking loud mouthed guy who sees women as property. Cock size? Near the bottom of the list guys. Skin color? Even lower on the list. And brains being not in your head but in your cock? Right at the bottom of the list!

I was born and raised in China but now live in Canada. Personality, education, good job, respect, honesty, equality, love, etc etc are what we seek in our choice of a man, not a lazy uneducated beer drinking loud mouthed guy who sees women as property. Cock size? Near the bottom of the list guys. Skin color? Even lower on the list. And brains being not in your head but in your cock? Right at the bottom of the list!
LOL
I lived in Japan, Korea, and China for years. And yes it is easy for a good looking white guy to get some.

Never ask a woman about how to get women, they will lie 95% of the time.

T

Totally right.
When I suck cock of my black friends, it doesn’t mean I worship their dicks. The reasons are they are so gentlemen, they respect me, they are educated, we have common language.
Those black friends treat me as goddess when we work together.

Back