white boys love the idea

But are we putting every black man into the category of superior sexually provider and every white man into the category of insufficiency. I mean there's probably more black men with average size dicks out there than above average. I've been with 2 mix couples and one black couple and weirdly have taken many showers with black men well in the military. As a future cuck, I'm super disappointment with i meet a couple and the guy is like the same size as me:( or sightly bigger and it has been the case so far. Also it most suck being a average size black man when every girl is out there thinking his packing a fucking tree trunk :qos:
Wake up darling and see the BBC!

I think that SOME white boys love the idea... white boys who have fully succumbed to the belief that black men are superior in bed. You know the type, wimpy white boys who never knew how to please their wives/girlfriends. In contrast, exist a lot of other white boys who don't like the thought of black men fucking their wives/girlfriends. They don't like it at all... because they still believe that they are just as good as black men between the sheets.

I think you are so right...
When I was younger I was Extremely jealous every time guys looked at my then wife. I felt I was great, good looking, and great in bed. Felt I was as better than other men, including Black guys. My wife never complained about our sex lives. Reality really hit home hard after she kicked me out and divorced me. Had no idea that was coming. I ran into her by accident at the mall shopping in Macy's. My stomach dropped, I felt all messed up. I so wanted to fuck her again...she could tell and had no problem teasing the hell out of me. One thing lead to another and she asked me take her to lunch. In my mind, maybe 1st step to getting back together. Flirting with me, smiling, joking, talking about the past and fun we had. Then she like changed and told me I was lousy at sex. She downloaded everything on me and seemed to pleasure in it too. Now that we are no married she told me, she had been cheating just 4 months after we got married. What took the toll was a Black man who was the maintenance guy at the last apartment complex where we lived.

I think you are so right...
When I was younger I was Extremely jealous every time guys looked at my then wife. I felt I was great, good looking, and great in bed. Felt I was as better than other men, including Black guys. My wife never complained about our sex lives. Reality really hit home hard after she kicked me out and divorced me. Had no idea that was coming. I ran into her by accident at the mall shopping in Macy's. My stomach dropped, I felt all messed up. I so wanted to fuck her again...she could tell and had no problem teasing the hell out of me. One thing lead to another and she asked me take her to lunch. In my mind, maybe 1st step to getting back together. Flirting with me, smiling, joking, talking about the past and fun we had. Then she like changed and told me I was lousy at sex. She downloaded everything on me and seemed to pleasure in it too. Now that we are no married she told me, she had been cheating just 4 months after we got married. What took the toll was a Black man who was the maintenance guy at the last apartment complex where we lived.

While married to her I would over hear her telling her close friends that I fucked like a rabbit. I took that as a great compliment to my fucking technique. St lunch she told me differently, saying she meant I fuck quick and fast, and her friends always knew what she meant about me. The Black maintenance man was fucjing her fir 2 years she said, the entire length of our rent agreement. I'd always see him around and was at our apartment a lot...we always had something wrong that had to be fixed. Little did I know.

Whitebois are not dumb, it is just very hard to say anything sensible with all
that thick black cock in one's mouth
😂 😂 😂

View attachment 3022578

View attachment 3022579
Black men are so lucky to easily be able to attract and fuck white girls and also to get head from eager white guys. I can't help myself but admire black men as they do have superior cocks and I too have the urge to suck bbc. Rephrase that, I want to suck bbc.

While married to her I would over hear her telling her close friends that I fucked like a rabbit. I took that as a great compliment to my fucking technique. St lunch she told me differently, saying she meant I fuck quick and fast, and her friends always knew what she meant about me. The Black maintenance man was fucjing her fir 2 years she said, the entire length of our rent agreement. I'd always see him around and was at our apartment a lot...we always had something wrong that had to be fixed. Little did I know.
All during lunch she was making my inflated ego diminish quickly. I knew and talked with that black maintenance man almost every week...i thought we were good friends, never even a clue he was fucking my wife. He had to be 40+ years older than her. My heart was dropping and she knew it, it had to show on my face. She slipped telling me she knew him from when she was waitressing at a restuarant. Well that was before we moved into the apartment. So my thoughts were thats why she insisted we moved there. I felt like crap. She didnt let up and kept downloading on me. I never ever made her orgasm she told me...not even once. She faked it always. Once again little did I reay know. And all those times when she told me I was too much for her and she couldn't make love to me...I took it as I was great...haha..it was because she had already been fucked. Your little one, as she put it, she couldn't even feel...besides me being a "lousy fuck" her exact words.

Back