white boys love the idea

But are we putting every black man into the category of superior sexually provider and every white man into the category of insufficiency. I mean there's probably more black men with average size dicks out there than above average. I've been with 2 mix couples and one black couple and weirdly have taken many showers with black men well in the military. As a future cuck, I'm super disappointment with i meet a couple and the guy is like the same size as me:( or sightly bigger and it has been the case so far. Also it most suck being a average size black man when every girl is out there thinking his packing a fucking tree trunk :qos:
Men who gravitate to the lifestyle, typically fit the lifestyle. BBC: strong, muscular, dominant, big cock. White boy: weak, small, submissive, little clitty. They fit the lifestyle.

Men who gravitate to the lifestyle, typically fit the lifestyle. BBC: strong, muscular, dominant, big cock. White boy: weak, small, submissive, little clitty. They fit the lifestyle.
I disagree. I am an Alpha male with normal sized thick cock. Still would love to see the wife ravaged by a larger, darker cock!

Back