white boys love the idea

Your hubby was an idiot. If I was your hubby I would encourage you to keep fucking black guys and would help you recruit more black studs for you. You look beautifully sexy and I would love to watch you fucking black studs.
Definitely! Watch you while wearing a tight skirt, silk blouse, and rocking my high heels and nylons! Watching is the Cuckolds Privilege!

I think that SOME white boys love the idea... white boys who have fully succumbed to the belief that black men are superior in bed. You know the type, wimpy white boys who never knew how to please their wives/girlfriends. In contrast, exist a lot of other white boys who don't like the thought of black men fucking their wives/girlfriends. They don't like it at all... because they still believe that they are just as good as black men between the sheets.

Last edited:
you have to try black men and then you can tell which one is better
But are we putting every black man into the category of superior sexually provider and every white man into the category of insufficiency. I mean there's probably more black men with average size dicks out there than above average. I've been with 2 mix couples and one black couple and weirdly have taken many showers with black men well in the military. As a future cuck, I'm super disappointment with i meet a couple and the guy is like the same size as me:( or sightly bigger and it has been the case so far. Also it most suck being a average size black man when every girl is out there thinking his packing a fucking tree trunk :qos:

Back