white boys love the idea

Probably others have said this already, but this is how it starts for many of us. I kept getting cheated on by different girls, which made me angry, and dump them. I slowly began to realise that I had to give up trying to control women. I now wish i had some of those ex-girlfriends back, so maybe your ex-husband feels the same.
Some other people on this thread have said that white men are stupid because they think they are good. Actually, I think we just WANT to be good, and want to control our circumstances like anybody else. Cuckolds realise that they can't, and give in to the flow of sexual chemistry
I couldn't have said it better!

I think that SOME white boys love the idea... white boys who have fully succumbed to the belief that black men are superior in bed. You know the type, wimpy white boys who never knew how to please their wives/girlfriends. In contrast, exist a lot of other white boys who don't like the thought of black men fucking their wives/girlfriends. They don't like it at all... because they still believe that they are just as good as black men between the sheets.
So I suppose you have guessed the catagory I fall in! 🤣

Back