Addicted to interracial

I have found and been drawn to beautiful black women since I was a kid and found one of my older brothers playboys in the 90's. The centerfold was a beautiful black women who was a stewardess. I was in my early teens and I could not stop stroking my cock to her over and over again multiple times a day. This was before the internet so those pages really got worn out. I think that is where my fascination and attraction to beautiful black women then began. From there it was watching women's Olympic track and field and watching those fit beautiful women staring at their legs and thighs and just how damn sexy they were.
Fast forward a little later in life and I met a division one beautiful black college female basketball player. Her body is so damn fit and sexy. Tight ass, sexy thighs, abs, and tits. We would have sex for hours and I would enter all of her holes. The most we ever did it was five times in one day and I could have kept going. She really wanted to try dp but we just could not find a third. We both wanted it because she was built for it and so sexy. Now I could not get enough of black women. I would have also liked to watch her with a bbc.

Back