White boys for BBC

Yes!!!

This is truly how whitebois are meant to be!!!

Whitebois are inherently feminine, whites are are and away the most beautiful and FEMININE race, with BLACKS at the polar opposite end of the spectrum, our inverse counterpart... them being the physically strongest and most MASCULINE race.

In the end as with all things in the universe, opposites attract powerfully!!! The MASCULINE will ALWAYS dominate the FEMININE, the FEMININE will ALWAYS submit to the MASCULINE. BLACK will always dominate WHITE, and WHITE will always submit to BLACK. Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world, mom Nature kept it simple for us, ALL MEN COME IN BLACK EXCLUSIVELY, AND WOMEN WEAR WHITE, I mean... mom Nature... IS a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us all. MEN in BLACK, WOMEN in WHITE, just like a Bride and Groom!!!

Whitebois EVERYWHERE are accepting this reality, and embracing our intrinsic feminine nature. Like these pretty little whitebois here. Our job is to abandon this ridiculous fasade of white maleness, as the farce it is, and assume our inherent genuine nature of FEMININITY!

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!
This is what makes pale pussy so addictive.

View attachment 3137693

Meet James. White, 25, a junior manager for his retail company. He's on the fast track
to senior management. At work he is in charge of 25 skilled and semi-skilled workers.

At home, he is married to his pretty wife, Fiona, and they have one *******, living in a nice
new build house.

But James has a dark secret he keeps from his work colleagues and his wife and family.

James is what is called a "New Straight", to all intents and purposes a hetrosexual male
but with a deep yearning to have sex with superior hung black dominant males.

At work he is boss, at home the man of the house, but in the presence of his Kings he
is their obedient slut pup. He never feels more alive when he naked on his knees before
his owner, Master Tafari. Never does he feel more complete than when Master takes his
pup to all male black and white sex parties, where James and other 'new straights' take
delight in sexually pleasuring their black kings and meeting their every demands.

The New Black World Order is here.
You know what? As much as I like Master Tafari and wish he’d treat me like he’s treating James, I have to admit that James is pretty sexy in his own right too. I wouldn’t mind worshipping him at all. But...obviously worshipping Master Tafari would be my first choice.

My only question is where are the black men. We need them to help us make the change. Yes we long to serve you. But we need to have you as our friends so we can get our ladies to interact with you. Around more afternoon at cook outs family events. To make it normal to have you around and to have you interact with us on normal life terms. Giving them better chances to get her blacked and us to serve and support.

Some interesting thoughts here. If I were in my twenties again, I would go 100% feminine too. I would have been spared a lot of anguish and yes it would have been a far more satisfying, serving black cock.
And what a novel idea to have black cock around us in the more mundane part of life, fitting in to the fabric of of our lifestyle. More exposure to all white women and the normalizing of white women available for black cock servitude. it would also serve to show thewhite male his true place early enough I life to fully enjoy his proper role in life. Would save white males wasted time, hopelessly trying to satisfy a white woman and allow them to respect the privilege of submitting all claim to masculinity in the prime of their sexual life.

Some interesting thoughts here. If I were in my twenties again, I would go 100% feminine too. I would have been spared a lot of anguish and yes it would have been a far more satisfying, serving black cock.
And what a novel idea to have black cock around us in the more mundane part of life, fitting in to the fabric of of our lifestyle. More exposure to all white women and the normalizing of white women available for black cock servitude. it would also serve to show thewhite male his true place early enough I life to fully enjoy his proper role in life. Would save white males wasted time, hopelessly trying to satisfy a white woman and allow them to respect the privilege of submitting all claim to masculinity in the prime of their sexual life.
I'm the same, in my 20's I could pull off quite a pretty sissy and did when I could, but grew up in a very rough working class suburb and wouldn't have survived a week back then. Instead I followed the standard path of finding a gf and went down that road. I was a virgin until 23yo (well with women, i'd been having sex with men for a while) but my youth with women and my ex's was mostly sexless, I solely relied on masturbating.
I look back now, and pretty much sexless marriage as well now, and wish i'd had the courage to live my life as a sissy or at least a bi CD, but just didn't. Plus I would have needed to move far away to have lived that life. My life is pretty good these days, but I look at young sissies and something in me still tells me thats the road I should have followed. I would have been much truer to myself had I just taken the chance.

Back