White boys for BBC

OMG!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Absolutely phenomenal posts!!!!

As ALWAYS PaleSkinLover INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL posts!!! I fucking LOVE it!!! Thank you for contributing such wonderful content!!!

It's not ONLY hot, but it's also important that whitebois see other whitebois giving up their feminine white sex to BLACK MEN! ALL whitebois need to learn that THIS is HOW they're supposed to be having sex, and WHO they're supposed to be having sex WITH!!! Every whiteboi needs to come to terms with the fact that their time as "males" is OVER!!! The future is FEMALE for ALL whitebois, and they NEED to submit to the BLACK MAN!!! It's just better for EVERYONE that way!!

It's ESPECIALLY better for whitebois!!! When whitebois finally start having sex as a woman, with BLACK MEN, they're finally having sex that they're GOOD at!!! A whiteboi has no place trying to please pussy, whitebois ARE pussy... that's why a whiteboi is no better suited to satisfying pussy as any other woman is, HOWEVER, whitebois are all naturally ideal for satisfying BLACK COCKS as women... sucking BLACK COCK, and getting FUCKED by BLACK MEN!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, it's about playing to your strengths, embracing who whitebois really are, whites are the race of femininity... if you're white... just be WHITE!!! This is what that looks like...

109_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

No matter where you go, no matter what you do, you cannot escape the fact that you're white!!! "Whiteness" itself is inextricably linked to "femininity" to the point where they're almost completely synonymous!!! Embracing your natural whiteness requires you to embrace your femininity! It's just about whitebois being themselves... their true, authentic selves!!!

FEMININE = WHITE

WHITE = FEMININE

This is precisely why femininization is the highest from of self-improvement possible for whitebois!!! You're just being your BEST self!!! BLACK MEN are WHO you femininize for!!! Every whiteboi needs to understand and accept this basic truth! If you're a whiteboi... submitting to BLACK MEN and their BIG BLACK COCKS is hardwired into your DNA, you can't fight it, and you shouldn't even try... you KNOW it's true...

1fde30c2c485a8bcdbeb3c54f55b8829.23.jpg.cf.jpg
subliminal-white-sissy-4-BBC-2.jpg.cf.jpgsubliminal-white-sissy-4-BBC-1.jpg.cf.jpg

If you're a whiteboi... you NEED to STOP trying to fight it... and, just fucking SURRENDER like a good girl!!! STOP being a bitch, and START getting FUCKED like one!!! Don't worry... BLACK MEN will show you exactly what to do!!! It's just time for you to get on your pale white knees for BLACK MEN, suck their BIG BLACK COCKS, and get your lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!!

107_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

635_1000.jpg.cf.jpg
094_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

No need to worry your pretty little heads over it... this is what you want!!! Sex with BLACK MEN is what whitebois are for!!! You'll be SHOCKED at how much you LOVE it!!!

062_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

You're NOT alone... every whiteboi is just like you... just like ALL these sissies...

And... UNDERSTANDING your place is paramount!!! Whitebois NEED BLACK MEN to put us in our place!!!

NBWO ComingToUnderstand500.jpg

That is precisely what is happening!!!

Everybody knows "white masculinty' is a joke, but nobody is laughing anymore... it's time to give it up... 359_1000.gif.cf.gif

GIVE IT UP WHITEBOIS!!!

As ALWAYS PaleSkinLover INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL posts!!! I fucking LOVE it!!! Thank you for contributing such wonderful content!!!

It's not ONLY hot, but it's also important that whitebois see other whitebois giving up their feminine white sex to BLACK MEN! ALL whitebois need to learn that THIS is HOW they're supposed to be having sex, and WHO they're supposed to be having sex WITH!!! Every whiteboi needs to come to terms with the fact that their time as "males" is OVER!!! The future is FEMALE for ALL whitebois, and they NEED to submit to the BLACK MAN!!! It's just better for EVERYONE that way!!

It's ESPECIALLY better for whitebois!!! When whitebois finally start having sex as a woman, with BLACK MEN, they're finally having sex that they're GOOD at!!! A whiteboi has no place trying to please pussy, whitebois ARE pussy... that's why a whiteboi is no better suited to satisfying pussy as any other woman is, HOWEVER, whitebois are all naturally ideal for satisfying BLACK COCKS as women... sucking BLACK COCK, and getting FUCKED by BLACK MEN!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, it's about playing to your strengths, embracing who whitebois really are, whites are the race of femininity... if you're white... just be WHITE!!! This is what that looks like...

View attachment 3252964

No matter where you go, no matter what you do, you cannot escape the fact that you're white!!! "Whiteness" itself is inextricably linked to "femininity" to the point where they're almost completely synonymous!!! Embracing your natural whiteness requires you to embrace your femininity! It's just about whitebois being themselves... their true, authentic selves!!!

FEMININE = WHITE

WHITE = FEMININE

This is precisely why femininization is the highest from of self-improvement possible for whitebois!!! You're just being your BEST self!!! BLACK MEN are WHO you femininize for!!! Every whiteboi needs to understand and accept this basic truth! If you're a whiteboi... submitting to BLACK MEN and their BIG BLACK COCKS is hardwired into your DNA, you can't fight it, and you shouldn't even try... you KNOW it's true...

View attachment 3253005
View attachment 3253006View attachment 3253007

If you're a whiteboi... you NEED to STOP trying to fight it... and, just fucking SURRENDER like a good girl!!! STOP being a bitch, and START getting FUCKED like one!!! Don't worry... BLACK MEN will show you exactly what to do!!! It's just time for you to get on your pale white knees for BLACK MEN, suck their BIG BLACK COCKS, and get your lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!!

View attachment 3253018

View attachment 3253019
View attachment 3253020

No need to worry your pretty little heads over it... this is what you want!!! Sex with BLACK MEN is what whitebois are for!!! You'll be SHOCKED at how much you LOVE it!!!

View attachment 3253023

You're NOT alone... every whiteboi is just like you... just like ALL these sissies...

And... UNDERSTANDING your place is paramount!!! Whitebois NEED BLACK MEN to put us in our place!!!

View attachment 3253027

Everybody knows "white masculinty' is a joke, but nobody is laughing anymore... it's time to give it up... View attachment 3253047

GIVE IT UP WHITEBOIS!!!
SO GLAD I DECIDED TO TRANSITION LAST SUMMER. THE FEELINGS OF FEMININITY ARE WONDERFUL AND THE SEXUAL SATISFACTION PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BEING DRAWN TO VERY MASCULINE BLACK MEN MAKE ME INCREDIBLY HORNY....MY ONE CURRENT BLACK LOVER SAYS I LOOK AND SOUND MORE FEM EVERY TIME WE MEET UP....ITS A GREAT VALIDATION OF MY STEADY TRANSFORMATION TO BE DESIRABLE TO MASCULINE MEN. AS A BETA WHITE GUY I HAD MINIMAL LUCK WITH WOMEN. AND DIDNT FEEL LIKE MYSELF WHEN I STRETCHED MYSELF TO APPEAR MORE ASSERTIVE. BOTTOM LINE IS THATS JUST NOT MY NATURE. IM MUCH MORE NATURALLY SUBMISSIVE, FEM AND LIKE TO BE PURSUED....I KNEW SINCE I WAS ABOUT 20 THAT I HAD FEMALE SENSIBILITIES AND KNEW MY ATTRACTION TO MASCULINE TAKE CHARGE MEN MEANT I WAS AT LEAST BISEXUAL. MY NEXT STEP IS GET MORE TIPS ON MAKEUP APPLICATION THAT SUITS MY EVERMORE SOFTER FEMININE FACIAL LOOK....CANT WAIT TO MATCH IT WITH MY HAIR N SKIN TONE, EXCITINGS TIMES....THEN IM GOING TO JOIN A TS DATING SITE....WANT TO SEE WHAT TYPE RESPONSE ILL GET FROM ALL MEN, PARTICULARLY ASSERTIVE BLACK MEN....YAY CANT WAIT

View attachment 3252964

FEMININE = WHITE

WHITE = FEMININE

View attachment 3253005
View attachment 3253006View attachment 3253007

View attachment 3253018

View attachment 3253019
View attachment 3253020

View attachment 3253023

View attachment 3253027

Everybody knows "white masculinty' is a joke, but nobody is laughing anymore... it's time to give it up... View attachment 3253047

GIVE IT UP WHITEBOIS!!!
You are welcome Whiteboi.

View attachment 3256782

Never had one,but tempted to try BBC,how does it feel?

Like being fucked by a BLACK African war/fertility god, that's turning you into a woman, while simultaneously fucking you into an euphoric bliss coma!!!

Honestly, it's like a supernatural... religious experience that is completely transformative on every conceivable level mind, body, and spirit!!!

Back