White boys for BBC

I absolutely love BBC however I wouldn’t consider feminizing myself to be with one
I’m just a younger white male exploring my sexuality and have figured out I love BBC and women
Not sure why,I have no interest in other guys if they aren’t black
I discovered my love of BBC in my late twenties. I couldn't tell you why either, but I embraced my desire and never regretted it

I live in Oregon, there are SOOOOO many bottoms and NOT enough Tops. . Bwc, Bbc, Bmc. . Doesn't matter what color there just aren't enough alpha males there around. Heartbreaking.
I dont live in Oregon but also in my experience it must be 2/1 bottoms to tops at least.

Very true!!! Once the head is in its all downhill. I have been fucked by a black guy, maybe I'm just so into black, but for real, first time I got fucked and whizzed in, it changed me. I was his after , that!!!! I just wanted to play home maker for him after that
I know how that is. Even though it was his first time taking my ass, he knew right away I was his from that point on.

View attachment 2977750

His cock feels soooo good, so thick, hot and stiff, driving it's way through your
ass cheeks, feeling like a steel bar of fire. Ass cum leaks from your crack, dribbling
down you little white balls, makes you feel small and weak in the presence of this
powerful black male and his monster manhood. You get so stiff at the thought of
him cumming in your ass.
Yes, I do

Back