White boys for BBC

bdsmlr-100629-Csw1MIH17R.gif

All the girls at Uni swooned over Oliver. His ripped physique, rugged handsomeness, swarthy bad boy
look got their pulses racing and their pussies wet. His mates all envied the attention he got, wishing
they could have just some of all that pussy he claimed he was getting.

How were they to know the truth Oliver was far for excited by the hung black males on the rugby
team. He lived for Saturday nights, which he claimed he was working out of town, when in fact he
was regularly pulling black muscle men, going home with them and spending the night as their
'do anything' sub slut.

View attachment 2991772

All the girls at Uni swooned over Oliver. His ripped physique, rugged handsomeness, swarthy bad boy
look got their pulses racing and their pussies wet. His mates all envied the attention he got, wishing
they could have just some of all that pussy he claimed he was getting.

How were they to know the truth Oliver was far for excited by the hung black males on the rugby
team. He lived for Saturday nights, which he claimed he was working out of town, when in fact he
was regularly pulling black muscle men, going home with them and spending the night as their
'do anything' sub slut.
Yes, a very lucky boy

View attachment 2991807

That's a good boi, Mr Jones. You know what to do. Keep me happy once a week and I won't
bully your weak little bitch *******. do as you promised and swallow my nut and I'll keep the other
boys from picking on him, too. Deal?
I remember the very first time I was in this position. I knew immediately how much I loved it, but more importantly how much I needed it

Back