White boys for BBC

Ya your right. That BBC would make it stretch, once the tip of his fat black pole is n my ass . That black stud will pound me
Very true!!! Once the head is in its all downhill. I have been fucked by a black guy, maybe I'm just so into black, but for real, first time I got fucked and whizzed in, it changed me. I was his after , that!!!! I just wanted to play home maker for him after that

bdsmlr-271216-oI9TjLxrAn.gif

It was your first time sucking another man's cock. Your wife insisted over and over
her black lover was open to having you suck on his huge cock, the one that brought
her to so many orgasms you couldn't. You thought it was gay, but she soothed your
anxiety, telling you it wasn't, it is what all the whitebois know as the 'New Straight".
You took that big cock into mouth and began working your mouth on it, his strong hand
pushing a little deeper each suck. Your wife smiled and you felt your were one of the
'New Straight' modern whitebois. All is good.

bdsmlr-256643-fISIoOnmTo.gif

His cock feels soooo good, so thick, hot and stiff, driving it's way through your
ass cheeks, feeling like a steel bar of fire. Ass cum leaks from your crack, dribbling
down you little white balls, makes you feel small and weak in the presence of this
powerful black male and his monster manhood. You get so stiff at the thought of
him cumming in your ass.

View attachment 2967416

Meet Jake. Big Jake as his friends call him back home. On his trip to Jamaica
last summer Jake told his friends about this chick he tapped up at a pool party.
"Did the five 'Fs' with her" he bragged and his mate laughed. What a bloke Jake
is.
Little do the know the lies he tells. Little do they know how he was a bitch for
two black gay men who did the five 'Fs' with him and left his ass all stretched

leaking spunk
Sounds like one of my secrets

View attachment 2967318

Alan knew his destiny had arrived when Big Marcus pushed open the lavatory door,
pulled out his tick hard cock, grabbed Alan's head and ****** his huge cock into Alan's
mouth. Alan didn't resist, he'd been wanting this for a long time, now he felt at peace

sucking on this dominant black man's cock.
My first wonderful black cock hung from the beautiful body of a man named Marcus

Craig always had a thing for hunky black men.

View attachment 2967343

A lot of girls at the Uni fancied him; his good looks, cheeky humour and how well
he looked after his body in the gym.

View attachment 2967350

But he wasn't interested in them. He was only happy when he was on the end of a
rough nasty fucking from some ripped black big cocked hunk.

View attachment 2967355

The feel of that wrist thick black meat spearing his ass and guts felt just right to him.

And the more he got, the more he wanted.
Just one of those natural things for some of us

Back