White bitches time to pay up reparations to the black man wives daughters sisters and mothers

I get what he's getting at, for those of you who are riding him hard, google whom America has paid reparations to and for what . Learn where this country spends its money and why,you would be amazed or maybe not.

Since I’ve seen this topic in mainstream media a fair amount, and with the main subject of this website is interracial sex, I’ve kind of mixed the two in a story of erotic fiction if anyone would be interested in reading it…..Been hesitant to post because I didn’t know if anyone would be offended by the content, and also has a bit of political context as a subplot. any thoughts?

Since I’ve seen this topic in mainstream media a fair amount, and with the main subject of this website is interracial sex, I’ve kind of mixed the two in a story of erotic fiction if anyone would be interested in reading it…..Been hesitant to post because I didn’t know if anyone would be offended by the content, and also has a bit of political context as a subplot. any thoughts?
Any political content is likely to delight about the same number of people it enrages. Write a Disclaimer that it's just fiction and post it in the Stories section-or here, if it's better suited to Extreme/Alternate...just be ready to catch some grief.

Last edited:
Any political content is likely to delight about the same number if people it enrages. Write a Disclaimer that it's just fiction and post it in the Stories section-or here, if it's better suited to Extreme/Alternate...just be ready to catch some grief.
Appreciate the feedback and agree with your assessment. The political back story i felt was necessary to set the scenario, even though i really do not like to bring politics into the bedroom. :) (Smiley face added to lighten the mood)

It sounds intriguing

There is barely a race on earth that has not been enslaved by another race at some point. No matter where you look in human history you will find slavery as an accepted economic model, it seems almost baked into the human condition …. Where are the Anthropologists when you need one?
It seems to me we are all privileged to live at a time after slavery has been outlawed by the international community. This was led by the British Empire in the nineteenth century as a reaction to the horrors of the industrialization of slavery in the form of the West African slave trade, and consolidated by the industrial revolution.
There is no doubt that slavery has not ended, there may be more people living in slavery today than at any point in human history, but this is due to global population size. Slavery as a percentage of population is far smaller today than ever before. For example in 1086 as many as 30% of the population of England were living as slaves. For which we have to credit the Roman Empire who were particularly efficient at the administration of slavery with a powerful military.
There are plenty of groups working to end slavery today. Capitalism and the industrial revolution may have undermined the economics of slavery 200 years ago, but unrestrained international capitalism is oxygen to the embers of slavery.
What do reparations look like? Well you could do a lot worse than Democracy, a publicly funded education, and free worldwide knowledge sharing through the internet.

Lol lol lol you guys make me giggle sometimes....I live alone with 3 bi racial babys..at nearly 7 months with my 4th...my mans mom baby sits while we have a day of fun....I gave up my ******* line...nearly 6 years ago...I know my place...and loving where I am...
I would love to find a Black Bull to seduce my wife and all female family members as well as female relatives and breed them if he wants to. Make them all submit and I will eat their cream pies and fluff if he wants me to!!!

Multi generational cuckolding is the future,the torch needs to be passed,all will serve!

Attachments

• 01ez.jpg
    01ez.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 03f3604a.jpg
    03f3604a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 52c0d8bd.jpg
    52c0d8bd.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 4a264c51.jpg
    4a264c51.jpg