Which one would you fuck?

3rd from the RIGHT ... I'm partial to natural blonds, besides, I bet she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Because I liked her smile and hair. Looking good as well.

To be fair, I have replied only in the spirit of this silly game. I'm sure there's more to a woman that just tits and ass. For example, just looking from the picture, you don't know which one is the more charming, fun to converse with and Intelligence is a definite turn on for me. Considering all those factors, my choice might be different, but purely based on looking at the picture, definitely, I'll go with "the one sitting on right side."

Blonde in back with big smiley grin is #1.........#2 is blonde sitting in black dress.....#3 is sweet milk chocolate

I fuck all four of course I'd have to take breaks in between lol? Or perhaps fuck two then take a break...fuck the other two.
For some reason bbws...tires me out maybe because takes me longer to cum.
Not complaining... This bbc loves wap lmao can't get enough lol.

Which one would you fuck? and why.
See they would all get it its just they would each get it a different way!

1. SHOCK AND AWE! Toss that ass all around the bed in different positions, dicking her down deep and bold. Keep her guessing while using brute ******* dominance to wear her ass out and she will love it!

2. SLOOOWWW DEEEEEP LOOOOOVE! I would be slow stroking her deeper than Jacques Cousteau while whispering sweet nothings in her ear. By the time I got done passionately consuming all of her goodies she would be feeling some type of way about me! I probably wouldn't even pull out either! 🤷‍♂️

3. KINK AND PINK! I think number 3 is the kinkiest of the group. I'm not saying I think that she is the biggest slut of the group meaning would take the most cocks but definitely would never say no to her partner doing whatever the hell he wants to do to her! Whether its rough sex or full on BDSM I bet this one right here is down for whatever as long as by the end of the night her little pink pussy is sore and she can't remember how many orgasms she's had because she had so many!

4. Escaped To Ecstacy! I think number 4 would be the perfect culmination between numbers 2 and 3. The perfect pretty mixture of a passionately sweet and firm dick down that will leave her dehydrated and snoring. I would talk the naughtiest sexiest ******* to this pretty lady while handling her firm like a dominant sexual tyrannosaur consuming all of her goodies until she's had all that she can handle.

Definitely the one in the middle...first!:sex:

(Do you really think I don't want to fuck all of them?:rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back