which dress is recommended...?

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
5 1 or 6

I recommend verification 🤣😭😂

Wow she is so beautiful!!!! I bet she gets many men hitting in her!! I am getting ready to go out!!!

Attachments

• FE9BAC94-E4AD-420B-88CC-A2E5CE371D8B.jpeg
    FE9BAC94-E4AD-420B-88CC-A2E5CE371D8B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • B81B78AA-2C24-408E-9D7F-0F28D10CDBA6.jpeg
    B81B78AA-2C24-408E-9D7F-0F28D10CDBA6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • 103630F7-C910-428B-8652-BA86FC36D2FF.jpeg
    103630F7-C910-428B-8652-BA86FC36D2FF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
I like the black ones.

so which one did you decide upon?

Back