which dress is recommended...?

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
1, 3, and 4

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
First one!!!

85784e1e-d0fe-4798-a89c-0442b93e791f-jpeg.5829950

this one
👏👏👏😀👄👄👄

I like 3 and 4 best!

The one that looks best on her in number 4.

None show enough SKIN....

My wife prefers to wear a "sundress" with no panties. Gives her a the opportunity to tease and gives him easy access. My faavorite sight is him unzipping that sundress, and her letting it fall to the floor.

4 - I'd beg to be your cuck if you showed up in that dress!
1 - More classy and elegant, and sexy too.

Back