which dress is recommended...?

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
2 or 4. 4 definitely morning evening and cocktail. 2 just fits her body right

85784e1e-d0fe-4798-a89c-0442b93e791f-jpeg.5829950

this one
100% this!

So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
The 2 BLK ones

1 and 3

4 very sexy!

Back