which dress is recommended...?

macca1809

Male
From
MO, US
So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 905
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 932
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 957
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 969
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 955
So me and the wife are heading to Miami (south beach) on 30th January for 3 nights. I am trying to encourage her to dress sexier seeing as no one knows us there. fed up of seeing her in her mom clothes constantly. a friend she works with who happens to only date black guys offered my wife the option to try on a couple of her dresses if she wanted to borrow some. so please let me know which is best for her to pack and most likely to get any attention from others.
My husband would say neither is short enough. But me I like the 2nd black one

2 and 5

Your wife has a great shape..any dress is Ok in regular social events in South Florida...I suggest she strolls around in a sexy swimsuit & a wrap around skirt,...Makes for great views at the beach side bars 😉

Love 4

85784e1e-d0fe-4798-a89c-0442b93e791f-jpeg.5829950

this one

Back