Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Honestly, both! Sometimes I'm craving the objectification of just being a "human fleshlight" that the guy or multiple guys use to get off. Other times, I want the intimacy of an on going thing. Something where you can really learn about each other and explore and let loose with someone you trust and respect.
It doesn't matter what you're looking for going into it, all of them begin simply with "the first time" and touch you to "I want more!"

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
One nights for sure. From experience being in a marriage and trying to have another relationship can cause a lot of stress on the marriage. One nights and never again are what me and my hubby love

both have had good and bad points in our journey, the lust and dirtyness of a one off can be arousing and hot as fuck, expecially if unplanned but sometimes you just dont click sexually and have also experienced the joys of pushing sexual boundaries with a long term bbc (had a regular for several years even going abroad on holiday with us) we all got to know each other really well and that helped with experimenting.
That sounds amazing!

Long term is best. Finding a black gentleman for the wife and being able to do more than just sex. Trips, vacations, dinners and conversation. Not easy to find. The black gentleman can get to take her on outings and share she with close friends once trust is established.
All of this sounds wonderful !

Back