Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Mostly long term for us, friendship and deeper. With an occasional "one-nighter" or less. It's so nice to have a guy we both know who satisfies her and can join us or her in our home without coffee-shop or bar meetings, messing with hotels and so on. Wife is in charge of me when her lover is in our home and it works out great.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
Most of the time I enjoy becoming friends or having a somewhat deeper relationship. Every now and then yes it is fun to have a one night fling and move on down the line.

It depends if I like the person enough if she has a good personality I keep her around and getting to know the person more I do enjoy having a conversation before sex lol

Talking from my perspective as a bull.
Both have pros and cons
I'd say I prefer regular cuckolding with the same couple for some time, that way we can develop a better dynamic with experiences. But there's the risk of breaking rules and no real Bull tries to ruin a relationship.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
Honestly, both! Sometimes I'm craving the objectification of just being a "human fleshlight" that the guy or multiple guys use to get off. Other times, I want the intimacy of an on going thing. Something where you can really learn about each other and explore and let loose with someone you trust and respect.

Back