Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

seems like everyone is looking or would rather a long term, but I've been looking or a few years to no avail
Long term is far out in front, but I also get a lot of responses like yours that say it's difficult to meet us. Seems like that would be the best type of relationship for both parties. I know that I have always been blown away when asked to be the "ongoing" lover! It's not like a marriage (forsaking all others) and generally you only see each other once, maybe twice a month. Can't figure that part of the equation out!

We both prefer a long term relationship. The ideal situation would be for us to meet a black man to whom we both would grow close and who would grow close to us both as friends as well as sex partners. And we would all enjoy spending time together both in and out of the bedroom.
That's my ultimate, too! Even if it's just kickin' back and enjoying an evening as a 3-some, 4-some or more. Hard to imagine it not turning into a hot session, but just kickin' it and getting to know each other (NOT as love interests, but as friends) would be fun, too!

I'm kinda manipulative in that I try to land them in a relationship which almost never works because they just want one nighters or maybe even regular FWBs but nothing more. But then it's my fault for chasing and after married men. They can't risk it.

Back