Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Here are a few….
Backseat of a 4 runner while my buddy and his girl were driving. Daylight hours, truck was bouncing a bit with us fucking.

Had a girl ride me while I was driving. I fucked her as we drove to my buddies house so we could both fuck her. Funny thing happened as I came in the girl in the car and when we got to my buddies house, he almost immediately goes down on her when we get her undressed.

Fucked a girl in the bleachers of the Cow Palace in San Francisco during a boat show.

Fucked in a plane bathroom.

Fucked in Shenanigans Irish Pub in Ocean City, MD. Brought my girl into the bathroom for a quickie, as we walked out the guy who was singing on stage looked directly at us and said something about us over the mic.

Went to a swing party once where several people were doing coke. After a bit everyone was just sitting around kind of in a circle type arrangement talking. My girl told me to start fucking one of the other girls since nobody else was. So, I fucked one girl for a while as everyone watched, then moved on to a different girl. I can’t remember if there were two or three in a row I fucked. I just remember everyone was laying around naked and nobody was fucking so it was up to me to fuck these girls just hanging out naked.

When I was about 19 my two buddies and I fucked this cute, petite little girl in my bedroom. The crazy part is my mom was sleeping in her bedroom across the hall while we railed this girl out.

I had one girl I was seeing, make me fuck her on her dining room table. It was a few days before Thanksgiving and she said that she wanted something to think about when she was having dinner with her family.

I fucked one girl on the side of the road in her car. We were in the front seats as I was fucking her from behind. She had her head out the window feeling a little nauseous and may have thrown up, I don’t remember. As I’m fucking her with her head out the window a cop rolls up on us. Not even sure while we pulled over to fuck, I lived really close to where we were.

That’s all I can remember at the moment. So many fun times.

Here are a few….
Backseat of a 4 runner while my buddy and his girl were driving. Daylight hours, truck was bouncing a bit with us fucking.

Had a girl ride me while I was driving. I fucked her as we drove to my buddies house so we could both fuck her. Funny thing happened as I came in the girl in the car and when we got to my buddies house, he almost immediately goes down on her when we get her undressed.

Fucked a girl in the bleachers of the Cow Palace in San Francisco during a boat show.

Fucked in a plane bathroom.

Fucked in Shenanigans Irish Pub in Ocean City, MD. Brought my girl into the bathroom for a quickie, as we walked out the guy who was singing on stage looked directly at us and said something about us over the mic.

Went to a swing party once where several people were doing coke. After a bit everyone was just sitting around kind of in a circle type arrangement talking. My girl told me to start fucking one of the other girls since nobody else was. So, I fucked one girl for a while as everyone watched, then moved on to a different girl. I can’t remember if there were two or three in a row I fucked. I just remember everyone was laying around naked and nobody was fucking so it was up to me to fuck these girls just hanging out naked.

When I was about 19 my two buddies and I fucked this cute, petite little girl in my bedroom. The crazy part is my mom was sleeping in her bedroom across the hall while we railed this girl out.

I had one girl I was seeing, make me fuck her on her dining room table. It was a few days before Thanksgiving and she said that she wanted something to think about when she was having dinner with her family.

I fucked one girl on the side of the road in her car. We were in the front seats as I was fucking her from behind. She had her head out the window feeling a little nauseous and may have thrown up, I don’t remember. As I’m fucking her with her head out the window a cop rolls up on us. Not even sure while we pulled over to fuck, I lived really close to where we were.

That’s all I can remember at the moment. So many fun times.
🏆

We've had a few notable ones. The first one was in the dressing room of a Vogue store. We were at a big mall in Orange County,CA called the Block at Orange. We ended up buying the clothes lol. It was a small schoolgirl as skirt with some Stockings and an white blouse.

The second was in a Police station parking lot. My friend's apartment was next-door to it. I parked in there on accident and figured it was fine. I helepr my friend a bit and my husband brought lunch. We didn't get a chance to eat lol. We were inside the car but it was very noticeable. After about 15mins we decided to move. We moved the car over to the apartments and finished outside the car. It wasn't as noticeable.

Hopefully no ******* around 😡
Confused Boyfriend GIF by Ariana Grande

Ive gotten nailed in the bathroom at church,walmart,target!I got fucked and creampied in mine and my husbands bed at home 20 minutes before hubby walked in from work!I get fucked in clubs and bars alot while my husband watches!Been fucked by groups at video arcades!All the black guys at my job fuck me almost daily!!! I have lots of fun 😊

Ive gotten nailed in the bathroom at church,walmart,target!I got fucked and creampied in mine and my husbands bed at home 20 minutes before hubby walked in from work!I get fucked in clubs and bars alot while my husband watches!Been fucked by groups at video arcades!All the black guys at my job fuck me almost daily!!! I have lots of fun 😊

you and my wife must have been twins separated at birth, she loves the BBC’s like you do!!

I love it!

my wife has fucked in a church parking lot weekday night several times but in the church bathroom, that’s legend stuff!!!!

Last edited:
the back of an uber while the uber driving was watching :)

about midnight on a biz trip to Miami, my wife in the back of an Uber, with a black bull she met online (SDC) pulled his cock out and sucked it, she was ******* out of her mind…..he was sitting in the middle too and she wasn’t being discrete about it……he was also young enough to be our ******* so it was obvious he was going back to the hotel to fuck her before we even got in the car. Driver never said a word, a large, overweight guy, he dropped us off, her shirt was practically off, tits exposed….she never bothered to cover up, sucked his cock on the elevator then they fucked for 1/2 hour on the lighted balcony. She was so *******, next day she hardly remembered and was extremely embarrassed about the Uber ride.

Years back, my wife took a facial video for me at a nearby hotel, I was at home. On her way home, she told me she was going to run in to cvs and pick up a few things and a prescription. When she got home I was looking at her, and she had a lot of cum in her hair, it was so obvious it was jizz. She had no clue, in a rush, she said she went to the bathroom and wiped it all off her face and didn’t see the ropes on top of her head and one above her left ear! I thought it was great, she said the cvs was pretty crowded too and she stood in line for prescriptions. She’s short, 5’1”ish, so I know the taller men had to see the cum in her hair on top of her head, it was a long thin strand about 4-5” long and another obvious cum strand on the side of her head! 😂

you and my wife must have been twins separated at birth, she loves the BBC’s like you do!!

I love it!

my wife has fucked in a church parking lot weekday night several times but in the church bathroom, that’s legend stuff!!!!

when she left that church bathroom after fucking, when she passed the pews did she have a delicious smile, like “if they only knew…”

Years back, my wife took a facial video for me at a nearby hotel, I was at home. On her way home, she told me she was going to run in to cvs and pick up a few things and a prescription. When she got home I was looking at her, and she had a lot of cum in her hair, it was so obvious it was jizz. She had no clue, in a rush, she said she went to the bathroom and wiped it all off her face and didn’t see the ropes on top of her head and one above her left ear! I thought it was great, she said the cvs was pretty crowded too and she stood in line for prescriptions. She’s short, 5’1”ish, so I know the taller men had to see the cum in her hair on top of her head, it was a long thin strand about 4-5” long and another obvious cum strand on the side of her head! 😂

a lot of knowing smiles were exchanged between customers who saw the cum in your wife’s hair

a lot of knowing smiles were exchanged between customers who saw the cum in your wife’s hair

she was so embarrassed!!!! Since then she’s walked out of a motel to my car, as I waited outside for an hour and 35 minutes while she fucked a bull she met at a bar….it was late and she walked out to the car topless, short skirt, no panties and cum all over her tits. I don’t think anyone saw, late and no one out but if they had cameras, they got a show as she stopped by the hood of my car and took her fingers, scooped up most the cum on her tits and proceeded to suck her fingers clean before taking one of the biggest wads of cum and running that all over her pussy! Funny thing is, my wife loves sex and will get nasty nasty sober but in total private….a little vodka though, and she doesn’t give a hoot, I love me some liquored up Hotwife!

she was so embarrassed!!!! Since then she’s walked out of a motel to my car, as I waited outside for an hour and 35 minutes while she fucked a bull she met at a bar….it was late and she walked out to the car topless, short skirt, no panties and cum all over her tits. I don’t think anyone saw, late and no one out but if they had cameras, they got a show as she stopped by the hood of my car and took her fingers, scooped up most the cum on her tits and proceeded to suck her fingers clean before taking one of the biggest wads of cum and running that all over her pussy! Funny thing is, my wife loves sex and will get nasty nasty sober but in total private….a little vodka though, and she doesn’t give a hoot, I love me some liquored up Hotwife!

embarrassed is good…adds to the thrill!

and nice story of your wife’s topless, cum-covered walk of shame lol. She’s too hot

I love it!

Nice. I was also ******* by a white wife in a church bathroom. When she followed me in there I thought it was to kiss but she took out my dick and sucked it. Then bent over and I fucked. At the time I was like what is going on, as it was during a vacation bible school program and there were people walking around. She was a 6'1, thin white chick. Her sisters also liked black men and had phat asses. She also came by the house a few times as her and my wife at the time were close.

Waiting in the car for her when she is with a new guy is both the Agony and the *******.Always happy for her but so many images running through your mind.

I got DP,d at a swingers club many years ago, it was in the main area, and 50 ish people, couples and singles , watched the performance, It ( I Think ) the first BBC experience I had.
I know I really loved it !!! , The thought of such a large crowd, was the icing on the cake for me and an incredible turn on, for both me and Hubby watching.
We never ever went back to white on white swinging after that.
And only ever had sex with black well hung guys after that,and also my Husband
I am now unfortunately too old for the lifestyle.
But was ( According to my Husband - “ A very Dirty Girl “ )

Back