Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Digital Underground What GIF

Burger King??
she wanted a whopper

Oh it was very low key. My grandma has this large van and we all used it to go to this Christmas party. Of course still too many of us for seats so I was sitting on my husband's lap. My outfit of the night was a short dress. We got into the van to return home and because it was cold I covered my legs with a blanket in the van. Hubby brought the blanket up a little higher along with my skirt. We shifted our position enough so hubby could open his pants and slide inside me without being too noticeable. Small movements and an enjoyable ride.
it's fun to get away with being naughty in public. it's also fun to put on a show, too!

For me it was when Del fucked me in daylight bent over the bonnet of our car on a bridge above the M25 where we could be seen by both the traffic on the M25 and those crossing the bridge .sensational but daring turn on.
Since then we met Del in his favourite bar that is basically a black guy’s drinking place , there are a few white women and couples that hook up with black guys. I had Del’s favourite white dress on that’s virtually see through and buttons down the front , I have to be naked underneath it so both my prominent nipples and pussy is visible through the material.
We sat with Del next to me my husband sat opposite. As normal Del undone some buttons and started to tease my nipples, moving down to my pussy teasing me . I wanted him to take us to his house as I wanted him to fuck me I told him I needed his cock.
He said do you remember last time in here I said I’m going to fuck your white cunt in here , I said yes but please not here in the bar , I looked at my husband he said do as he tells you . Del said ok bend over the chair open your legs you want my cock your going to get it here like I told you.
He got behind me unzipped his trousers got his cock out then told my husband to guide his cock to my cunt ,my husband dutifully done as Del told him . Del then started to penetrate my pussy god was I turned on , a black woman came and stood by us telling Del to fuck the white bitch show her husband what a slut she is.
Del started cumin as did I . When he pulled out others in the bar started clapping.
It was the most amazing experience I had ever had.
There's something wrong. I've hit the like button several times now and I still haven't got the details of this bar. Is that grounds for complaint? :)

My wife and her then BF did it in the dark of the penguin house at Seaworld. She sucked him on top of a Ferris Wheel. They fucked at a table in a dance club with other couples watching. I have watched them fuck on picnic tables in parks with other people around. They loved public and semi-public sex. She does get off on it.

Oh it was very low key. My grandma has this large van and we all used it to go to this Christmas party. Of course still too many of us for seats so I was sitting on my husband's lap. My outfit of the night was a short dress. We got into the van to return home and because it was cold I covered my legs with a blanket in the van. Hubby brought the blanket up a little higher along with my skirt. We shifted our position enough so hubby could open his pants and slide inside me without being too noticeable. Small movements and an enjoyable ride.
Awesome!

Back