Where is the best place to go on vacation?

Where to go on Vacation? Swinger, or Cuckold, or Interracial?

• Bahamas

Votes: 28 10.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 199 71.1%
  • Cancun

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • aruba

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • cruise

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
Hello,
Hubby and I want to go on our honeymoon, 10 years after we got married. We are looking for an all inclusive resort. Looking at around May 25th to 29th. We have looked at and got prices at Hedo, Desire, and Temptation resorts. We are now looking in the Bahamas. We are in our mid to late 30's. Would any and all of you please advise on where you would go, where you have been, and where you want to go. Please tell us why u would or wouldn't go again!
With all that said! My hubby has been bugging me to try BBC. I am in the medical field and any word of this or anyone recognizes me I could loose my job, which my hubby does not want that, and frankly neither do I. So I figured if I am going to try BBC why not do it on vacation, where no one know your face, your name, no worries! I have heard that the men in these locations are brave and daring, I have heard they will come right up to u and take u away from your hubby! Please advise us on the best place to go! We are thinking Bahamas then Jamaica, then Cancun! But we have not found anything in bahamas yet.
Thank you for your time and Help!
Hi you should come to st lucia there are beautyfull all inclusive resorts over looking the ocean its in the caribbean very beautyful and get a chance to meet me

Back