Where is hubby when your with your bull

My husband either has no knowledge at all, is at home looking after our children or in the next room.
Yes i had no say so in any of it. Extremely exciting knowing, not knowing, seeing not seeing, hearing not hearing. I knew a guy I did not like came by in the mornings, an old boyfriend in the afternoons and every other weekend. On ladies pool night she fucked the bartender. 1 time a month a guy would stop in for a few hours and 1 day a month I took her to a guys house many times waiting in the living room listening or sneak a peak. I am sure there were more. I told her once I was worried someone might know. She laughed and said everyone knows.

Well, there will be times my husband will not join me/us. A few years ago I met a guy and he teased my brain in a way I have had never before. Once my husband and the ******* were out of the house in the morning I went to this guy and what should I say - we fucked like animals.

I think in a marriage there must(!) be a private section, a secret only for one person.

So far (several times on a vacation last year) he has only listened from outside the room. I'm not sure he will be able to handle being in the room at all as he says he cums in under a minute just listening.😘
Ever thought of him stripping naked for you and the Black man to see him vulnerable. Then tie him to a bedside chair and put a blindfold on him before y’all undressed and got busy. Hotter still if you gagged him to prevent any objections. Perhaps with your panties or a BBC dildo

Back