Where is hubby when your with your bull

It just depends. My wife dates solo fairly often. I know it sounds weird to some but her going out on dates alone is part of what our thing is that turns us both on her getting all dressed up and then going out to pick a guy up or meet a guy for a date.then I will get random pictures or videos of the evening I'm usually either just sitting at home drinking some beer waiting on my pictures or sometimes I might be at work or sometimes I might be down at our lake house fishing it just depends but I'm not doing anything like cleaning the house or getting his fucking car detailed or anything like that LOL

Really depends on the day. Sundays are generally when he comes over, she will lead him to our room by his hand and leave the door open. I’m generally cleaning the kitchen after lunch. By the time I’m done I can hear them from down the hall and I know he has his big black dick in my wife again. I sometimes go in and watch, other times I listen and wait for her to come into the guest room naked where I’m waiting to clean her cum filled pussy. Sundays are a special time for us

I've been in many places
1. Under her
2. Kneeling by the bed
3. Listening from the living room
4. In the kitchen cleaning up
5. Shopping
6. Tied to a chair
7. Standing up facing the wall
8. At her friends place being cuck-sat

Tonight for the first time, i was told by the 2 BBC we only met 4 hrs ago, to leave the bedroom, and i dont know how i feel? i have always been either present or on the end of a video call, and as i write this i can hear the load moans, bangs and squeals of my wife being fucked hard by the 2 doormen from our local nightclub, both over 6ft 4 in height and near enough the same in build, and both BBC.

Really depends on the day. Sundays are generally when he comes over, she will lead him to our room by his hand and leave the door open. I’m generally cleaning the kitchen after lunch. By the time I’m done I can hear them from down the hall and I know he has his big black dick in my wife again. I sometimes go in and watch, other times I listen and wait for her to come into the guest room naked where I’m waiting to clean her cum filled pussy. Sundays are a special time for us
nothing beats eating fresh filled pussy

Back