Where do you want it?

Ladies!!!
I'm pounding you hard with my BBC and I'm about to cum! I tell you I'm cumming and ask where do you want it? What's your next move?
This is literally one of the toughest decisions for me. On one hand I love knowing a man is cumming inside of me and feeling his body as he does so. On the other hand I love seeing his dick pulse and shoot strings of cum and feeling it land on my body. I also enjoy a man cumming inside my ass as well as swallowing.

This is literally one of the toughest decisions for me. On one hand I love knowing a man is cumming inside of me and feeling his body as he does so. On the other hand I love seeing his dick pulse and shoot strings of cum and feeling it land on my body. I also enjoy a man cumming inside my ass as well as swallowing.
why not both

Oh you gorgeous slut I'd love to fill your ass with cum and then have you suck me clean!!!

Please login or become a member to view

Extremely hot 🥵🥵🥵

From Christine -
A real bull doesn't ask, he just does it wherever he feels like it.
One stud jizzed all over our wedding photo! I could tell Ray was
taken aback and embarrassed but all I could do was laugh uncontrollably when
he did it. I was kind of buzzed at the time.

Back