Hot load, where do you want it?

What's the fascination with the wedding ring being off?

Mine is always on when I'm out playing. It's a "grounding" feel for me to have it on knowing I will be going back home after some fun.
Maybe exactly and just letting go completely and entirely into the fantasy excitement and not being grounded during sex with someone else other than your husband….so many fantasy exciting emotions such as feeling single again making love uninhibited with someone new…. imagine the feeling of being with a brand new lover all alone and he removes your wedding ring in the living room before leading you into the bedroom to make love your mind racing as you feel him releasing deep inside you and you knowing your wedding ring is out in the living room taking you chances with someone new … maybe it’s just the excitement of complete surrendering of your marriage to another man making love to you unprotected and deeper than you husband can touch you …. Maybe it exactly that and not being grounded in the passion of excitement with someone brand new and not your husband…Having great sex !!!

Maybe exactly and just letting go completely and entirely into the fantasy excitement and not being grounded during sex with someone else other than your husband….so many fantasy exciting emotions such as feeling single again making love uninhibited with someone new…. imagine the feeling of being with a brand new lover all alone and he removes your wedding ring in the living room before leading you into the bedroom to make love your mind racing as you feel him releasing deep inside you and you knowing your wedding ring is out in the living room taking you chances with someone new … maybe it’s just the excitement of complete surrendering of your marriage to another man making love to you unprotected and deeper than you husband can touch you …. Maybe it exactly that and not being grounded in the passion of excitement with someone brand new and not your husband…Having great sex !!!
Being with a new guy is clumsy sometimes. Your hip movements aren't matching his thrusts. My hips move a lot, involun.tarily, and there have been some rhythm issues here and there with a new guy. It's still fun, we just have to sync.

I would not go for the wedding ring being removed. I like that grounded feeling. It allows me to "find my way back" to the life I have. I don't know. Maybe I have daddy issues.:LOL:

I would not go for the wedding ring being removed. I like that grounded feeling. It allows me to "find my way back" to the life I have. I don't know. Maybe I have daddy issues.:LOL:
As a bull, I also want that wedding ring on her finger. For me, the kink isn't primarily about getting pussy, but to steal someone else's wife. Preferably in front of the cuck, or even stag. The violation of their martial vows.

Last edited:
What's the fascination with the wedding ring being off?

Mine is always on when I'm out playing. It's a "grounding" feel for me to have it on knowing I will be going back home after some fun.
I love to see cum on wedding rings. It's just too naughty not to happen. Thoughts?

I love to see cum on wedding rings. It's just too naughty not to happen. Thoughts?
Cum on my wedding ring from giving a hand job or a bj when the guy came too much for me to swallow is just part of it.

I don't take it off and have one of my guys cum on it. That's wrong to me and I think it disrespects my commitment to my husband and family. That commitment is what the ring represents.

If I ever felt myself playing around with other girls and having a blk boytoy threatened my marriage and family in some way, I would stop without even thinking about it. It's not even a question of what is more important to me.

Cum on my wedding ring from giving a hand job or a bj when the guy came too much for me to swallow is just part of it.

I don't take it off and have one of my guys cum on it. That's wrong to me and I think it disrespects my commitment to my husband and family. That commitment is what the ring represents.

If I ever felt myself playing around with other girls and having a blk boytoy threatened my marriage and family in some way, I would stop without even thinking about it. It's not even a question of what is more important to me.
I get it. A lil bit of harmless cum is the red line. :)
And sometimes that just inevitable when giving a handjob.

Back