Where are you finding your men?

The wife and I use SDC[dot]com for meeting a bull / BBC. We've had some misses but overall it is better for arranging a meet and lowers the chance of a fake.
We've had GREAT success with sdc!
1. People get vetted by the community via recommendations and friending.
2. You can see public and private parties (not sure what 'private' means when you can see them, but I think it means someone has to approve your attendance)
3. You see club events of all sorts (couples, solo guys OK, GB, cuck/hw, etc)
4. There are 'communities' of interest you can join: geographic (TX), interests (GB, IR), lifestyle (wine lovers)
5. We've connected with 3 or 4 BBC GB groups via SDC

SDC members can give non-members a free 20-day pass (full disclosure: if we give out enough passes we get credits of some sort, but since we already have a lifetime membership I'm not sure what that buys us LOL)

We've had GREAT success with sdc!
1. People get vetted by the community via recommendations and friending.
2. You can see public and private parties (not sure what 'private' means when you can see them, but I think it means someone has to approve your attendance)
3. You see club events of all sorts (couples, solo guys OK, GB, cuck/hw, etc)
4. There are 'communities' of interest you can join: geographic (TX), interests (GB, IR), lifestyle (wine lovers)
5. We've connected with 3 or 4 BBC GB groups via SDC

SDC members can give non-members a free 20-day pass (full disclosure: if we give out enough passes we get credits of some sort, but since we already have a lifetime membership I'm not sure what that buys us LOL)

I’d be interested in the pass if you have any to give out. I’d love to check it out.

A lot of cuckold-friendly bulls,around Atlanta from what I hear. The main thing is that you need to let them know it is cool to approach you. QoS, BBC, Hotwife jewelry, temp tattoos, tee shirts advertise that. And wear things that are very ass and legs flattering. My QoS signals bait the hook and my ass reels them in easily. Be ready for random small talk. I have found black men to be very polite and a little indirect sexually at first.

Yea. We’ve talked to some guys that are not interested but again very respectful. The interactions with Blackman that are and are not interested has gave us the confidence to be more free. Now she carries QOS cards with a little information and an email address that she gives out to blackman she likes. Great conversation starter as well
QoS cards?

Back