Where are you finding your men?

We
From my experience is a lot of people go out looking for a bull and not everyone is as open or in the lifestyle so it becomes intimidating. I always tell people the best way is to play the long game when it comes to finding boyfriends/bulls. Don't go out with your husband, wedding ring, asking black men to cuck your husband while fucking you. It sends a message of potential drama and complexity that a lot of people are going to want to avoid. My advice is go out alone as if you were single. Find a black man you are interested in and see if you connect. Feel out the situation and if the guy you are with is looking for a good night or looking for something long term. This might mean you see a few different guys. Offer information as things go on and it feels appropriate. Don't lie. If he ask if you are married tell him you are and offer something up like a hall pass or something. Not too many people like the idea of a angry husband coming into the club or something along those lines. You might have your husband's permission and encouragement but most people jump to the drama side of things. Play the long game and take some time and you might find a few people for different moods and feelings.

We have always gone out together and it has worked out most of the time. There will be those Blackman that won’t be into it and it’s more out of respect

All of those are really good points it usually doesn't happen over night . for us we were on vacation in Las Vegas and it happened there totally out of the blue not planed but for maybe a year we had talked about her with another man not thinking black man but that is how it happened and like I said she just gained so much more confidence in herself and just a much more positive out look .

Scenarios like that are the most fun. That’s why the cards are so much fun

My husband has gone out with me a few times and pointed out men and it always seemed kind of off and one time a guy literally was like "you two are into some odd *******." He wasn't black but it made us laugh.

Yea. That’s one of the reasons for the QoS lifestyle. Blackman seem to be more open and understanding as well as advneturess

We feel very fortunate that there are numerous lifestyle clubs in the area where we can meet others with similar interests. I dress appropriately and so there is no mistaking what I'm looking for I wear QofS jewelry and tattoo. Unfortunately some of our favorite spots which were also frequented by a majority of Blacks have closed down, however, we're continually on the look out for new and other venues.

We use swinglifestyle.com. You could also try adultfriendfinder.com. Either way your weeding through people and fakes to find someone that you are interested in. We have had some luck on CL as well.

Back