When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO DOMINANT CONFIDENT BLACK MEN LIKE MAGNETS...DONT FOOL YOURSELVES BETA BOYS...THATS WHAT THEY WANT...N VICE VERSA...WEAK MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE TO NOBODY
CHRISTINE: Absolutely! In the beginning, for me, it wasn't just cock-size. I would actually get wet when guys were assertive & dominant.
That's probably why I was so turned-on when some guy would just tell Ray what to do, actually boss him around in our own house!
Then when I started doing weed, I got comfortable ordering and bossing him around myself.
I freaked when I heard the guy tell hubby him to get on his knees and "lick the dickhead" or "make-out with my shitter". I mean, who does that unless your really a submissive faggot. After that, I didn't feel guilty letting other guys fuck me even to the point of letting them knock me up.

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
I agree I want BBC Bull cuckolding bring feminine anal sluts normal and white male castred and pussy free the law.

I had an ad in Locanto offering a free blow job. A white guy answered it & I let him come to my apt. I started on him & he turned me over, pushed my face in the pillow & fucked me unmercifully.
I was crying and begging & he pushed my face into the pillow & said shut the fuck up bitch!
That was the hardest ducking I ever got
Wow I want that only black

Cuckolding is quickly exploding with white couples, also more white women prefer black men, majority of white men are now celibate....stop living in a dream
Stop living in a fantasy world. The ‘majority’ of white men are not celibate, at all, in the slightest. I can assure you of that. And it is not ‘exploding’ as a trend. Whilst people here may enjoy it, or certain elements of it, they cannot be taken as a fair cross-section of society. Of any society.

White bois not man get more and more to quit female. Not strong, so weak.

White guys are more like sissy. We not need it. We need a strong hand and someone who show us who is the alpha. We need a alpha which we follow without asking not a sissy which follows the hotwife instructions.
I really feal scare you dont need ys anhmre i feal so inferior to black

that why need to work hard to marry one and then black take care for here

Experiencing this ias a cuck/submissive/bottom/pussyboy Is maybe the best and ultimate balance between a cuck an his wife. In that way the wife can have a fulfilling active sexlife and the cuck a fulfilling more passive sexlife without frustration. Receiving a nice cock in you and semen in you is also the way to experience and appreciate what a wife experiences with her bull. Next to the act experiencing to be seeded is also an extra element that is quite fulfilling!

Totally agree! In the beginning, I was embarrassed when my wife & her bull wanted me to dress in
thigh-highs and a Puka collar/necklace to serve as their "houseboi". But it prepared me for
panties, heels and make-up.

Being on my back, with my legs in the air, getting fucked, having the top peel back my foreskin
exposing my glan just like a clit... telling me to "cum like a girl"... there's nothing better.
Great description
An open sex life is best for all couples. Black men are best
Definitely 100% far far superior to us little white sissies. Respect them and enjoy .serve with pride I do

Thank you. But the thing that I find most strange is how "matter-of-fact" things have become.
Even on a busy workday morning, her bull rudely stops by, unannounced.
We as a couple work together to accommodate him. "Mom has to talk with one of her co-workers",
the children are told.

After a few awkward minutes, the bull comes downstairs, says nothing, and I let him out.
Wifey quickly slides a "panty liner" into her underwear. Uses a little mouthwash and we're
ready to walk out the door.

Most times we still make the train and get to work on-time.
Though, by the look on her face, our oldest girl is probably
beginning to suspect.

Back