When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

soy negro bisexual versatil swinger y en este estilo de vida desde finales de los 80 y naci y he vivido en una sociedad muy machista soy cubano pero voy a decir que hasta la epoca de la pandemia no teniamos idea de la todo el tema de los cornudos tan de moda y menos en estos foros desde el principio de respeto a los gustos de cada uno no me siento cornudo ni me gusta nada que incluya sumision y dominacion y puede ser que todo esto este creando un escenario donde los hombres blancos terminan siendo dominados por hombres negros, pero de lo que nadie habla aquí es de la gran cantidad de hombres negros bisexuales y homosexuales que también aman las pollas blancas y negras.

Because anal sex is thought to feel better than pussy by a lot of men. I’ve heard it a million times from Tops.
Plus there's the thrill of "conquering" a different tribe and domination. Turning us into sissies so we get hooked on black dick while white women get pregnant with black men. Every white boy that gets turned into a sissy is one less white boy getting white women pregnant. I love being conquered.

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
I know that it’s my new “NORMAL”! My wife’s bull fucks my ass every time he comes over to fuck my wife.
I suck his cock to get him hard while my wife watches and plays with her pussy, then he fucks my ass so I get his first load of cum deep inside me.

After he dumps his first load he can fuck my wife for an hour or more before he needs to cum again, but she’s cum a half dozen times by then.

I get to clean up his cock and her pussy after he cums inside of her.

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
I can definitely see it becoming the norm because it’s already accepted by a lot of people not just cucks like myself.

I believe that with the explosion of IR sex on the internet, white males are becoming addicted to blacks fucking their women and in watching their women being so thoroughly satisfied develop a sexual curiosity which results in their need to experience a BBC fucking and emptying their nuts in their ass while their wife, girlfriend, sister or ******* are watching you experience the sexual pleasure they have experienced.

I know that it’s my new “NORMAL”! My wife’s bull fucks my ass every time he comes over to fuck my wife.
I suck his cock to get him hard while my wife watches and plays with her pussy, then he fucks my ass so I get his first load of cum deep inside me.

After he dumps his first load he can fuck my wife for an hour or more before he needs to cum again, but she’s cum a half dozen times by then.

I get to clean up his cock and her pussy after he cums inside of her.
You are one lucky SOB. Wish I were in your shoes.

All i know is that i have made myself available to Black Men, and as a result i have sucked a lot of Black Cock and swallowed down a lot of Black Men's Semen. i have also been bent over and penetrated many times by Black Men. i hope Black Men fucking white males is the new trend.
I'm pretty sure that it's becoming more and more common. Not that your gay, but your addicted to BBC cock and cum in your ass.

It certainly didn't feel "normal" the first time I was ordered to "usher in" a huge black cock into my wife's
unprotected hole. Holding the shank of the cock that would eventually impregnate my wife... and guiding the knob
in made me tremble. Once in, I was irreverently told to "git the fuck out the way".

Holding her hand and giving her moral support as the big bull relentlessly plowed and stretched her open.
"He's in deep baby... where your little boy dick can't go", she said. Christine always gets a little nasty after smoking weed.
After all "limits were ignored", Christine told him to "nut inside me, don't worry... Ray's gonna scrub after you're done".

That when he laughed and said, "You two sure are freaks". So even this teen knew what we were doing wasn't "normal". But he let loose and
pumped a good sticky load of jism into a nice older white mommy. It was a feather in his cap. It was the beginning of the "new normal" for us.
I can only imagine how hard your cock was when you were gripping his BBC ang guiding into your wifes pussy, RAW, knowing he was going to cum in her. Fuck..that is so hot and I so envy you.

I don't believe this will be considered normal for society. Maybe in certain areas like New York or San Francisco where people who are more sexually open are more prevalent. My husband and I are very private and none of the people in our area talk about such things, I don't expect that to attitude of society change for centuries maybe.

Also my husband is bi and very masculine, we enjoy black dicks together as a team. The husbands who are sissy and submissive just seem silly to us, but to each their own. We may desire the same intercourse, but not in the same way.
I don't believe one needs to be a sissy for a man to want to experience the same sexual experience his wife did while she enjoys watching what she experienced.

Because it's like ski jumping, you have to take the first step into the void and admit that you want it.
when I first touched the BBC, I was also afraid, because our whole society talked about the depravity of homosexual relationships, but aren't we already violating the imaginary laws of morality and morality by giving away our wives? So we must go to the end :)) Black Rooster :)) And preach it to the rest of the unconsecratedView attachment 5414250View attachment 5414249
Fuck.....you are in such a good place in life, reading what you said, seeing the pic....fucking dick is hard with envy.

I honestly believe that is much more common than anyone believes, white husbands embracing being a BBC Cuck, sucking cock with his wife, taking it in the ass at her request.

I’m loving this latest hardcore trend in hardcore cuckolding. I’m seeing and hearing it more. But it’s not gay. It’s opposite. And it’s us wives who are into it the most. But the wife must be driving the whole thing. Or it is not about alpha dominating a beta male into submission. It reaches a primal urge in female to see a alpha defeat a weak male taking her to be his woman. So seeing a black alpha bulll totally emasculate the white man for the wife’s viewing pleasure is dark kinky but so arousing. I saw a clip of jordan blue getting her black bull to do this. I sent my one black stud saying I want to re infact it. But I’m a gym bunny and my bulls are huge gym rats too. So was so much more hotter. Well I think so lol. But in summary to ur question. Yes I do think it will become the norm in time. Just like when cleaning the black bull semen out of his wife’s pussy was at first considered extreme. But now look. Anyone agree ?
I couldn't agree with you more. The taboo of not just of wanting your wife to have sex with another man, but to have her fuck a black man. After having experienced the sexual high of watching her getting fucked and bred, listening to her reactions leads to other curiosities. Not that he's gay, but inevitibly it leads to him being on all fours, he's now experiencing being bred and his wife is enjoying a sexual experience by watching.

Normally I offer blowjobs to all the black guys I meet at parties or intermittent, like taxi drivers for example, It's amazing how many guys accept, seriously, 8 out of 10 or so. However, when I'm sucking the dick well, I offer them an upgrade to fucking my ass, 1 out of 100 accept, it's somewhat disappointing, but it seems that their heterosexuality doesn't bother them to receive a good blowjob, but only if they don't have to do anything but receive pleasure.

Now days there are more blacks guys ready to fuck couples without reservation
Maybe just to prove they are I charge of the room the alpha male the stalion
With te female as a trophy

Even on a busy workday morning, her bull rudely stops by, unannounced.
We as a couple work together to accommodate him. "Mom has to talk with one of her co-workers",
the children are told.

After a few awkward minutes, the bull comes downstairs, says nothing, and I let him out.
Wifey quickly slides a "panty liner" into her underwear. Uses a little mouthwash and we're
ready to walk out the door.
The wife must love starting and spending the rest of the day with a pussy full of the bull's cum.

Last edited:
Back