When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
Your comment is delusional

In Belgium/Europe we get more and more black refugees that are mainly single men that also will want to have sex. This is not a fantasy but a fact! Most of them do not have a job and have lots of free time. I think that a lot of white woman will like to try at least once in their life a black guy. Lots of woman, from white guys that have a job with much responsabilities and work all the time have a lack of sex with their husbands that do not take time for their wives, do not have the stamina, are tired etc.. I think that these black guys are ideal to fill up what these white woman miss. Anyhow as more and more white woman will be with black guys, will make that there will be less white women for the white guys. So gay sex eventually also with black guys would be a good sollution also for the white men. I hope I did not offend anybody with my opinion. Anyhow that was not my intention.

The way things are supposed to be everywhere...

View attachment 5451891

Things are quickly moving in the right direction though...

from my take it is so becoming more normal and so in the right way...think i wind up on my knees more n more these days

In Belgium/Europe we get more and more black refugees that are mainly single men that also will want to have sex. This is not a fantasy but a fact! Most of them do not have a job and have lots of free time. I think that a lot of white woman will like to try at least once in their life a black guy. Lots of woman, from white guys that have a job with much responsabilities and work all the time have a lack of sex with their husbands that do not take time for their wives, do not have the stamina, are tired etc.. I think that these black guys are ideal to fill up what these white woman miss. Anyhow as more and more white woman will be with black guys, will make that there will be less white women for the white guys. So gay sex eventually also with black guys would be a good sollution also for the white men. I hope I did not offend anybody with my opinion. Anyhow that was not my intention.
Hopefully your land will be a paradise for white sissies the way it is over here

Im not sure it will ever be normal but as a recently divorced a year ago recently bi male sissy bottom whenever i have to choose who to get together with and a bbc is one of the choices i always choose the bbc and it has always turned out to be the wise choice and being a bottom bbc like to fuck white sissy ass and when they get done fucking you you know you have been fucked
Me and wife

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-203942_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-203942_Gallery.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20221019-204100_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-204100_Gallery.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20221019-204024_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-204024_Gallery.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 46
OMG! I would absolutely love being dressed en femme, wearing high heels, bent over and fucked like a girl by a BIG THICK black cock!
If you'd like that you can make it happen. You will love it too! We all do! It is so hot to be in a dress, on your back, legs high iun the air, black cock fucking you & telling you you are a great sissy bitch and that he is going to fuck you every day!

Totally agree! In the beginning, I was embarrassed when my wife & her bull wanted me to dress in
thigh-highs and a Puka collar/necklace to serve as their "houseboi". But it prepared me for
panties, heels and make-up.

Being on my back, with my legs in the air, getting fucked, having the top peel back my foreskin
exposing my glan just like a clit... telling me to "cum like a girl"... there's nothing better.

Totally agree! In the beginning, I was embarrassed when my wife & her bull wanted me to dress in
thigh-highs and a Puka collar/necklace to serve as their "houseboi". But it prepared me for
panties, heels and make-up.

Being on my back, with my legs in the air, getting fucked, having the top peel back my foreskin
exposing my glan just like a clit... telling me to "cum like a girl"... there's nothing better.
So fantastic

Maybe I'm being a bit controversial here but I don't really want it to be fully accepted by society. When I make a cuckold suck my cock in front of his wife I'm more turned on if he has conflicting feelings. Although I have not yet fucked a cuckold or sissy I want those feeling to be magnified even further when it eventually happens.

I don't care if it's normal I would let anyone watch me get bred and be proud when he fill my little butt full of cream
I had an ad in Locanto offering a free blow job. A white guy answered it & I let him come to my apt. I started on him & he turned me over, pushed my face in the pillow & fucked me unmercifully.
I was crying and begging & he pushed my face into the pillow & said shut the fuck up bitch!
That was the hardest ducking I ever got

Back