When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

I honestly don't believe it will be either. I get the fantasy and the idea sounds hot but too many men are not about that same see business. It will be as it always is. Some are dtf and some aren't.
I'm down for it anal sex is extremely pleasurable, I want to lick his seed out of my girlfriend/wife as he takes me it's been my fantasy for years

I honestly don't believe it will be either. I get the fantasy and the idea sounds hot but too many men are not about that same see business. It will be as it always is. Some are dtf and some aren't.
As Men we have an Image to Maintain. That’s what makes us Men. When we walk down the street we want to be seen as Masculine and Over Powering. That’s our Day to Day Image. Our
Shadow Image is something different. Our Shadow Image may love to suck cock, may love to fuck Transgirls, Twinks, and Cross-Dressers etc. This part of our Sexuality or Bisexuality is what makes that kind of Sex more arousing.

You know it's funny because I worked in a prison as an officer for years. I used to think about sucking off all of the black inmates and swallowing their cum. If I knew 100% that I could have gotten away with it, I would have done it daily. The risk was too great however so I didn't even attempt.
I wonder how widespread this is. I work out with a former prison officer and he said something similar. Then there's a security guard at my office building who was a prison guard. He thought about it too but didn't do anything. They let him watch though.

I wonder how widespread this is. I work out with a former prison officer and he said something similar. Then there's a security guard at my office building who was a prison guard. He thought about it too but didn't do anything. They let him watch though.
Yeah I saw some things myself. Pretty good stuff. The turn off for me was when someone ****** themselves onto someone else.

Yeah I saw some things myself. Pretty good stuff. The turn off for me was when someone ****** themselves onto someone else.
He told me about the white guys begging, screaming, crying after lights out. "Don't sleep with your butt exposed," and other gems of wisdom for prison life. Apparently the inside is as ******* as made out.

CHRISTINE: Absolutely! In the beginning, for me, it wasn't just cock-size. I would actually get wet when guys were assertive & dominant.
That's probably why I was so turned-on when some guy would just tell Ray what to do, actually boss him around in our own house!
Then when I started doing weed, I got comfortable ordering and bossing him around myself.
I freaked when I heard the guy tell hubby him to get on his knees and "lick the dickhead" or "make-out with my shitter". I mean, who does that unless your really a submissive faggot. After that, I didn't feel guilty letting other guys fuck me even to the point of letting them knock me up.
Lost respect for him?

It has changed so much!
We were just a nice older white couple in the suburbs of Chicago, but owned by a couple of young
black studs from the hood.
I got "pozzed" and she got pregged.
I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones.

Even the Chicago police seemed to know that a lot of soccer-mom types from the 'burbs
would go to the west-side (usually on a Friday) after sending the children off to school.
They told me so, themselves. "Just be careful!", was their advice.
They even suggested using Uber or Lyft to prevent having our car vandalized or stolen.

The BLM movement seems to have played a big part in making this all seem normal,
acceptable... even respectable (white guilt for giving in and succumbing so easily).
So you got blacktized and the wife pregnant. Welcome to the new BNWO. Embrace your white guilt and savor your newfound sexual identities.
all white men should submit to black men

Most white males envy large cocks and heavy cum loads, the reality is most can only experience that by getting fucked in the ass.

All this thread looks very strange to me ! Loving IR sex does nt mean you re gay !!
So, my answer to the title is " I hope it will never become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by Black Men "

Last edited:
I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
Not in America and no time soon

Back