When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

CHRISTINE: Absolutely! In the beginning, for me, it wasn't just cock-size. I would actually get wet when guys were assertive & dominant.
That's probably why I was so turned-on when some guy would just tell Ray what to do, actually boss him around in our own house!
Then when I started doing weed, I got comfortable ordering and bossing him around myself.
I freaked when I heard the guy tell hubby him to get on his knees and "lick the dickhead" or "make-out with my shitter". I mean, who does that unless your really a submissive faggot. After that, I didn't feel guilty letting other guys fuck me even to the point of letting them knock me up.
My first black man did not want just sex. He wanted to humiliate me, slap me around and make me tell him what a weak sissy I am. By the time he was finished with me my ass hurt bad, I had cum & piss all over me & I agreed to be his whenever he wanted me.

Everything changes very quickly. Now many things have become normal that were not acceptable before. Given the trends of black men acquiring more and more white wives and becoming the dominant members of white families, we white men have no choice but to become girls for black boys and thus enjoy sex. And black men will thus prove their undeniable superiority and dominant position in our families

It has changed so much!
We were just a nice older white couple in the suburbs of Chicago, but owned by a couple of young
black studs from the hood.
I got "pozzed" and she got pregged.
I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones.

Even the Chicago police seemed to know that a lot of soccer-mom types from the 'burbs
would go to the west-side (usually on a Friday) after sending the children off to school.
They told me so, themselves. "Just be careful!", was their advice.
They even suggested using Uber or Lyft to prevent having our car vandalized or stolen.

The BLM movement seems to have played a big part in making this all seem normal,
acceptable... even respectable (white guilt for giving in and succumbing so easily).

Last edited:
Everything changes very quickly. Now many things have become normal that were not acceptable before. Given the trends of black men acquiring more and more white wives and becoming the dominant members of white families, we white men have no choice but to become girls for black boys and thus enjoy sex. And black men will thus prove their undeniable superiority and dominant position in our families
That's right, accept and enjoy ;)

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
BNWO is in progress, support it

I believe it is only a matter of time before white men are as desired and fucked normally like white women by black men. I can see that there are lots of black men beginning to find white men attractive and see them as bottom sluts for their bbcs like they should be. Do you think that this is starting to become a norm now or that it's only a matter of time?
Prison. White bois become what they should in there ;)

Back