When was your first?

my first was when i was 15, one of my best friends was having a horrible day he was black and was really pissed off and i was trying to calm him down he kept trying to punch walls and break stuff so i grabbed him cause i knew he wouldnt hit me and when i did one thing led to another he kissed me i kissed him back and somehow ended up giving him a blowjob ,that was my first time seeing a bbc touching on and tasting one

That was good ;)

Hi BTG, don't have any specific story to share. I'm a male and just wanted to know how u white gals felt when ur first BBC penetrated your pussy and how much do you crave for a BBC? It'll be fun to know the personal experiences of our members here.. whether it's their first BBC or...

Here's a confession to me from my wife!

"When I first met your friend (Edwin) I was immediately fascinated by his size, movie star looks and qualities, athletic looking body and gentlemanly demeanor. I immediately knew that if I were ever going to fulfill your fantasy of me with a black guy ... this is the type of guy it would have to be! That night when we were making out, you said you could arrange things with Edwin. You then challenged and promised me you could ... and would so long as I didn't change my mind and back out! That's when my heart pounded as if it were going to burst! I then immediately knew ... "If you could ... I would"! I would have had been totally devastated had you broken your word to me and not arranged things with Edwin! I loved it then and still do!"

And as they say, and as we have written elsewhere on this site, the rest is history!

Since that time, I have asked her the very same question(s) you ask here! How it felt that first time he fucked you! Here's her story ... again I quote ... or should I say she's sitting here telling me what to write!

"I first felt Edwin's manhood as it pressed against me the evening we all went out and Edwin and I danced. I knew then it was big! That really aroused me and my curiosity ... "How big?" Then, when we were later all back in our room and Edwin and I were dancing again, I noticed how anxious you were. That's when I knew I could do whatever I wanted to! When Edwin slipped his hand between my legs I was helpless to even attempt to stop him ... that thought didn't even enter my mind! That's when I decided to see what he had ... so far anyway ... hidden from me! I was stunned when I pulled down his zipper, put my hand in and felt that thing! I couldn't even get my hand around it it was so big! That's when I got a little apprehensive! Then when he dropped his pants and it sprung loose ... WOW! I was totally fixated, exited and horny and was more determined than ever to play with that thing! I wasn't thinking of him getting that thing into me at that time! I was just fascinated by it and wanted to play with that thing! When Edwin eventually got me on the bed, got between my legs and attempted to put that thing in me ... it scared the heck out of me! I tried to pull away but he had too tight a grip on me and wouldn't let go! When it eventually touched me down there though, that was it! I had to have it all the way! It hurt a lot at first but when it was in all the way it surely made me cum a lot! I guess you'd call it "that nice kind of hurt!"

So I hope that this sheds some insight into your curiosity!

Well Rainin as my first was with a black guy and actually the next two were black as well, I never knew any difference although I do find the contrast of lite vs. dark to be the turn on for me... I enjoy people though of any race and have had some really great times sexually with most all I have encountered. I enjoy the feeling of a nice fat cock in me no matter the color.

But I do find it curious that you didnt tell us about your first white experience or have you not had one yet and that is what you zeek?

Have you been with Edwin since or was it a one time thing? He sounds very energtic and skillfull.

17 seems to be the appropriate age to have your first black cock. It was for me too. Typical deal Party, alcohol. horny white girl pissed at her boyfriend, Black stud wanting some white pussy. next thing I knew we were in the front seat of his car and I've got a few inches of his cock in my mouth. I sucked him off like the whore that I am. made a mess though the timing on the cumshot was off and 1/2 of his load ended up on my jacket and my neck. He didn't fuck me that night but after school the next day he took me to his moms house ( he lived there) we walked right by his mom and sister on the way to his room where he pounded my pussy hard. We fucked of and on for five hours I had no idea it could feel that good and I have been craving black cock ever since. I love it and can't seem to get enough

17 seems to be the appropriate age to have your first black cock. It was for me too. Typical deal Party, alcohol. horny white girl pissed at her boyfriend, Black stud wanting some white pussy. next thing I knew we were in the front seat of his car and I've got a few inches of his cock in my mouth. I sucked him off like the whore that I am. made a mess though the timing on the cumshot was off and 1/2 of his load ended up on my jacket and my neck. He didn't fuck me that night but after school the next day he took me to his moms house ( he lived there) we walked right by his mom and sister on the way to his room where he pounded my pussy hard. We fucked of and on for five hours I had no idea it could feel that good and I have been craving black cock ever since. I love it and can't seem to get enough

Nice one Tracy... So, how often do u crave a BBC... Any pictures of u riding one.... Do u drip hard when a BBC penetrates and pounds ur white pussy.

Have you been with Edwin since or was it a one time thing? He sounds very energtic and skillfull.

Funny you should ask!! Firstly, "yes" we have! And yes, he's extremely energetic as well as skillful! However there is another story behind the "been with Edwin" question. I'll shorten the story as best I can.

First of all, I have a twin sister and she was going through a real rough time with her "lousy looser, ignoramus, cheating lawyer of a husband!" I despised him the very first time I met him ... as did the rest of the family! However, as they say, nothing so blind as a woman in love! He, in his mind anyway, was "God's Gift to Women ... I'm always right the rest of you in this world are all wrong ... my way or the highway!" type asshole, if you know what I mean! Anyway, sister had had enough and did what she should have had done the moment she was introduced to him ... let alone marry the jerk! Nevertheless, after the separation we drew very close again (the jerk managed to drive a wedge between her, I and the family for awhile ... control freak that he was). I was more than happy that she decided to move in with us after selling her home, plus we traveled a fair bit! My husband has his own plane so travel is no major deal. It's also convenient when he's traveling on business ... we just go with him for the ride! Anyway, being twin sisters, we never did have many, if any, secrets between us! Then one day Hubby had to leave town on a quick notice that was to be just an overnight thing so we decided to stay put! That night sister and I got a few drinks and a little light headed and were watching a movie. The name of it escapes me at the moment, but anyway there was a scene where this black guy was trying to make out with this white girl! That's when I mentioned to her about meeting Edwin at the convention the previous fall. How handsome he was, etc. etc. So before I knew it, and after a few more drinks, I ended up telling her about Edwin and I and what he had! She didn't believe it at first .. not until I went to our bedroom and took out the pictures and movies that Hubby had taken at that time! Penny looked at most the pictures, if not all of them, and maybe 1/2 an hour or more of the movies. Then she believed!

The next thing to happen was when Hubby got back home! Over dinner that evening he mentioned that he had very unexpectedly bumped into Edwin at the hotel the previous evening ...not realizing of course the conversation Penny and I had the previous evening! Penny's demeanor however arose his suspicions and later that evening I had to explain the situation to him. He laughed and said that we would have to arrange for her to meet Edwin's brother ... up until that time I didn't even know Edwin had a brother! Anyway, over the next three or four months there was a lot of talk about it! When the situation permitted that is! Then one Sunday evening the telephone rang and it was Edwin. He informed Hubby that he was going to be in Florida for a week or so (he lives in Europe) to help his brother close a business deal that they were both working on as a JVC and could he make himself available as their consultant. Naturally Hubby jumped at the opportunity as there was to be substantial gain for him also!

Later that evening in bed we discussed the possibility of spending some time with both Edwin and his brother at our condo in Florida! The next day in a telephone conversation with Edwin, that decision was almost a forgone conclusion! Then I let Penny know and not having had a man in over a year, she wasn't about to say "No"!

Anyway, as it turned out, Edward, Edwin's brother, couldn't make it as he got tied down with legal matters on their business deal. (Yeah! He's a lawyer .. but I won't hold that against him). The story is that Penny ended up that night with Edwin and, from the sounds coming from their room anyway, he gave her the ride of her life ... and as she stated on our way home ... "I really needed that!" Unfortunately for me, what was to be my time with Edwin again, ended up being my sisters! I don't begrudge her the time however!! Fortunately they closed the business deal and sister got laid by Edwin! Unfortunately for me, what I had been wanting ever since that first time with Edwin, wasn't to be! So I settled for Hubby's attention! However I didn't complain one bit and I don't think he complained one bit either! After all "how many white guys ... or black guys ... out there has almost 8 inches for the Gf's or wives to play with! So a good time was had by all!

Have any pics of Edwin doing your wife hard? As BTG says he sounds quite energetic.. just wanna see his build

Have any pics of Edwin doing your wife hard?

Damn it! I wish the wife was still here ... she and her sister just left to do some shopping. I just came into my office ... this site is open and I read what she's posted in response to BTG! Oh! Well ... soon the whole damn world will know. I guess she left it open for a reason, eh!

In response to 'rainin" Yes, we have plenty of movies and pictures of my wife taking her very first black cock. AWESOME ONES!! Unfortunately, for the moment anyway, the deal with my wife for letting me do so was "they were to be for our own use ONLY!" I've been carefully working on her to let me post some of them on this site for some time now ... but no success YET! That picture we have in our Avatar is an honest the goodness picture of her pussy however! She did agree to allow me to use this picture! I took this picture the morning following the night that Edwin introduced it to his big black 12 inches. They screwed all through the night and until the sun came up the next morning! When I got up and came out on the patio, my wife was laying there with her pussy to the sun! I, naturally, asked her what she was doing and she replied: "Since Edwin poked that thing of his in her all night its still a little swollen and sore ... so I thought a little sunshine would sooth it!" I definitely didn't disagree with that! A short while later, Edwin emerged onto the patio, without even acknowledging my wife or I, got between her legs, chewed her into another orgasm! He then began to screw her and bought her to at least two more orgasms before he let go another load of hot cum in her! In fact he did that twice in quick succession!

Now however, since my wife has admitted in her posting that she shared our pictures and movies with her sister ... I need to do negotiating as soon as they get home!

After all ... did I break our deal or did she??!!

Stand by!!!!!!!!!

That's cool.. Thanks for the response.. I mean since I've joined this site, I just wanna try to make this site more of a meeting-up/hooking-up place where members hook-up with each other and share their experiences with other members if that happens... or with their fav. bull or BBC.. sharing pictures and videos adds to the excitement... I'm currently travelling but once I'm bak in the US, I'll get myself verified asap.. If members have the chance to hook up with each other on this site and recommend one member to the other.. that's gonna be damn good.

I was in 8th grade, and he was in 11th grade. I had a boyfriend at the time, but it happened pretty randomly at a party. I didn't tell my boyfriend, but it was pretty great, and MUCH better than my BF at the time, who was clueless.

Lol... most high schoolers are clueless... I wish 18 yr olds had the sexual skill that a man has at 40....

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after school in the back of my moms station wagon. I clearly remember all the anticipation and all the butterflies in my stomach. I almost threw up when the bell rang to let us out for the day. When I met up with Byron and we walked out to the car I was shaking like a leaf, just trembling all over. I drove us to a secluded wooded area a few miles from the school and we got out and went to the back and opened the door and climbed inside. Byron and I laid down and he started kissing me eagerly, his tongue searching for mine and as the heat of passion grew within me I started kissing back. We must have kissed for a long long time when he took my hand and slide it down his pants. His cock was semi erect and and very fat feeling in the palm of my hand and it started growing rapidly as I held it almost doubling in size! He pulled his pants down leaving my hand unrestricted to move up and down on his shaft marveling for the second time just how big it was. He started unsnaping my Kalvin Kliens and with a very awkward peel he skinned them off of my legs leaving us both bareassed in the back of the old car. We continued to kiss as he rolled me onto my back and slowly he slid his way up between my legs. Taking his cock out of my hand he placed the huge head of his cock against my vaj. I will never forget this part, he quickly thrusted his hips and about two inches of him sank into me and I thought he was ripping me in half.... Then he thrust again and again sinking a little deeper each time until he was all the way to the bottom of my vaj. Then slowly the extreme pain started giving way to intense pleasure and I started to fuck back against his pistoning cock. I will never forget looking down as he fucked me and seeing my cunt being pulled out with his fat cock with ea h withdrawal only to be stuffed right back in again as he plowed to the bottom leaving a good four inches of dick with no juice on it. It seemed like it was an hour but it only took a long ten minuets until he came in my vaj that first time. The more we fucked though the longer it took until we were old pros in just a few months. We broke up over the summer when he found another girl but I will always remeber him as he was my first fuck and he was 100% BBC.

I had the exact same feeling in school waiting for the last class to be over the day I knew I was going to have sex for the first time. Iwas 15. He was not black but do vividly remember the anticipation. Didn't have my first black man until I was 48. Long time I know but glad it finally happened.

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after school in the back of my moms station wagon. I clearly remember all the anticipation and all the butterflies in my stomach. I almost threw up when the bell rang to let us out for the day. When I met up with Byron and we walked out to the car I was shaking like a leaf, just trembling all over. I drove us to a secluded wooded area a few miles from the school and we got out and went to the back and opened the door and climbed inside. Byron and I laid down and he started kissing me eagerly, his tongue searching for mine and as the heat of passion grew within me I started kissing back. We must have kissed for a long long time when he took my hand and slide it down his pants. His cock was semi erect and and very fat feeling in the palm of my hand and it started growing rapidly as I held it almost doubling in size! He pulled his pants down leaving my hand unrestricted to move up and down on his shaft marveling for the second time just how big it was. He started unsnaping my Kalvin Kliens and with a very awkward peel he skinned them off of my legs leaving us both bareassed in the back of the old car. We continued to kiss as he rolled me onto my back and slowly he slid his way up between my legs. Taking his cock out of my hand he placed the huge head of his cock against my vaj. I will never forget this part, he quickly thrusted his hips and about two inches of him sank into me and I thought he was ripping me in half.... Then he thrust again and again sinking a little deeper each time until he was all the way to the bottom of my vaj. Then slowly the extreme pain started giving way to intense pleasure and I started to fuck back against his pistoning cock. I will never forget looking down as he fucked me and seeing my cunt being pulled out with his fat cock with ea h withdrawal only to be stuffed right back in again as he plowed to the bottom leaving a good four inches of dick with no juice on it. It seemed like it was an hour but it only took a long ten minuets until he came in my vaj that first time. The more we fucked though the longer it took until we were old pros in just a few months. We broke up over the summer when he found another girl but I will always remeber him as he was my first fuck and he was 100% BBC.

Wow. I can only dream of ever making a woman feel so good and full. My little twig merely begs the question "Is it in yet?" when I was balls deep.
Growing up I learned real quick the hottest girls always got around to sneaking off with the big black men. In a locker room, everyone soon knew when a new girl decided to go black, even--or especially--the popular, prissy girls who no else in the school body would have believed dated interracially, decided they needed the magnum size only a big black cock could provide. Often this was when their white bfs thanked a black teammate for "helping their gf study": the embarrassed look said all.
A lot of white boys learned how to be humble. Although I was already intimidated the first time I saw how small my white pretend-penis was in comparison. Hard, I can't even compete with a soft black cock. I got used to listening to how some new white hottie moaned and begged to be fucked harder and faster.

Well, most white bois tried to ignore such reality. A lot were too hefty to date any but the larger, less attractive white girls, so they had less to worry about; although i did later discover a couple were sucking Big Black Dicks at parties while remaining quote faithful to their oblivious bfs.
Mainly, it the hottest girls, cheerleaders, dancers, et cetra, craved a size upgrade. I just found it fascinating when white "stud" who excelled in popularity and dating got humbled several times. Some had pissed off the wrong teammate and paid a humiliating price. Others just cuckolded when their gf couldn't resist a real man. I know of one friend who dated a "virgin" and had yet to fuck her after eating her out several times a week for four months; she gave him a couple handjobs but never a blowjob:she made a sextape of sucking and fucking two Big Black Cocks for hours.
I was just the smart nerd who could sprint well and endeavored to play football. I paid attention and noticed more. Perhaps some encounters were meant to be private, to shut up some white boi's smacktalk, but the conversations were just meant be embarrassing since it had be obvious myself and other were around. I could also tell a few guys were in denial. However, no one could ever deny the Big Men on campus were the Black Men that had no qualms about strutting around naked. More than once I could tell it was because they like the looks of awe and shock when young white guy happened to glance in their direction. My balls and tiny stub certainly experienced some shrinkage when confronted with such a massive sight.
I don't know if it was that bad, yet it certainly left an impression on me. And I had several gfs make snide comments about my lack of girth or stamina compared to so and so's Big Black Dick. Those were the one's who then made me get down between their thighs to slurp and guzzle all the pussyjuices they could squirt. Perhaps one or two were just trying to guilt trip me into licking. I suspect otherwise. Too many details alluded them actually being size queens. I'm sure they talked with each other and cock sizes were open secrets amongst the ladies, so lil' white bois like me were just fill-ins when the Black Men chose who they wanted when. I grew up down south, so while it was pretty ethnically diverse, Black Men more rare, and their massive size always seemed to win any chick they desired.

Does that sound bad?

Back