When was your first?

Well Wit the way you make it sound IS kinda bad, well just down right awful actually, I dont know what to say other than that it sounds like you need a confidence boost.... I think it just may be your personality... I KNOW that I love men to be men and act like men.. not not some kind of crybaby.... You cant help what God gave you and if he only gave you a few inches then step up to the plate and swing that thing like a man and go for the fences..... Thats what a man would do and thats what I love about them!

Is there no one else willing to share their first time?? Come on..... I know there is more to this...

One night out partying with my wife I asked her what her fantasy was, she told me that she wanted to have sex with a black guy, I was like wow, didn't expect that. On the way home she told me there was a black guy at work that she had became very friendly with and wanted to see if she could get him to fuck her. After thinking about it for awhile and her insistance I told her to go for it. She started wearing sexy shorts, tops and started flirting to see if she could get him interested. She had the perfect opportunity since her and the black guy she was trying to fuck opened the store they worked at 2-hours earlier than anyone else so they were always alone. One morning she had a very short tight cotton pair of shorts on and a tight cotton top that showed her nipples. She had a bag of clothes to change into before anyone else came in but wanted to show him her "goodies" to see if he would react to her nearly naked show that morning. She said she was bending over in front of him so he couls see her little ass cheeks and her nipples pointed straight through her top. After awhile she went to the ladies room and was going to change before the rest of the employees showed up. When she went into the ladies room he followed her in and told her that he couldn't take the show and anymore and wanted to see if she was really into black guys, he began to touch her ass and tits, one thing lead to another and before long she was on her knee's with his cock in her mouth, he soon bent her over the sink counter and fucked her from behind. She didn't wwant him to cum in her because she was afraid of getting pregnant but she couldn't stop him, he grabbed her hips and shoved it deep inside of her and filled her. She came home that evening in tears and when I asked how it went she told me the story but said he came in her and she was afraid of what could happen. We talked about it and settled her down, told her it would be ok and we would handle it whatever the outcome was. She never regretted it and never looked back. She continued her affair with the guy until he moved away about 6-months later (with his wife). That was the beginning of her spreading her legs for black guys.........

GREAT STORY!

Awesome!! Im Puerto Rican and after my first marriage failed I was a single mom raising two ******* in Chicago with winter coming and no good snow tires on my old car. A friend of mine who was a regular at a bar I tended bar at said that she new a guy who worked at a tire shop out in Joliet. I went out there to see the guy and said he would help me out and give me four tires for the price of two. I told him that would be great and all but I didnt have near that kind of money and I asked if he would let me make payments over the next month to cover the difference. Well he told me that he didnt take any lind of payments but if I needed the tires that bad maybe if I was willing to say maybe suck his dick that he might just find his way clear to let me pay for one tire and suck off the rest. I thought about it for only a second and dropped down on my knees in front of him. The old tire man smied as he stood up infront of me and unzipped his pants. I reached in and pulled out a nice thick average length black cock and without a word I went to work n him. After a minute or so of some intense sucking and stroking the door behind me opened and in walks one of his employees. This guy sees what is happening and started to back out quickly apologizing for the interuption but the old tire guy waved him in and told him I was working off payment on a set of tires and he wasnt going to last long enough to justify a whole set of tires and with that he blee his thick salty sweet load right down my throat. Turns out that the employee was a friend of the friend who sent me there and he came in the bar occasionally. He pulled out the prize of the day which was a little more than two hands long and had to weigh at least five pounds and again I went to sucking cock because I really really needed those tires as anyone living up north would kno you arent going anywhere in the snow with bad tires. As I took him in my mouth he started thrusting his hips literally fucking my face which was easy enough as he had both hands on the back of my head pulling my face into his dick making me ******* and gag. Drool and slobber was running out crom around my stretched open mouth and my jaws were killing me but the way he fucked my face had me panting like a bitch in heat. I actually came before he did just from sucking his beautiful cock. When I was done or I should say he was done I stood up and brushed the dirt off my jeans noticing that I had grease and oil stains on bth knees from kneeling on the concrete floor. When he and I walked out of the office they were just taking my old daytona down off the rack with four new Firestones to show. And a few weeks later employee Lamar came in to the bar to see my friend and as we saw each other we smiled and I took a break and blew him in the front seat of my car. We dated for a few months after that and I must say that for the first time to that point in my life my pussy had NEVER felt better or more stretched out. True Story!!!!

Well it sounds like you might have had a really really good time.... you have some very nice boobs if you dont mind me saying... alot of women pay good money to get those...

Back