When the Bull Demands the Cuckold to Leave

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.

He owns her he deserves submission in everything. So many times I waited outside for alpha males to cum

Even when they finish cumming I believe they deserve time to cuddle, kiss, and play. My wife had a bull once who forbade me from watching his ass fuck her because he said it was sacred for him. He would let me clean up afterwards and take pictures of me while laughing.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
I did that a number of times . Its such a blessing to see their faces the next day . Pleasure all the way.

So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest?
Of course I don't protest.

For me, I always submit.
I also always submit. I am submissive to my wife, so I always do whatever she asks me to do. When I go out and they close the door I stay outside the bedroom to hears her moaning beside closed door.

Wow

That is so normal for the two of them to want to be alone with each other after two or three hours of such passionate satisfying sex.
I respect that 100%. I understand there are times they want to be without the little inadequate cuckold to interrupt or hinder that special, emotional moment between them. I love how she has changed, you can tell she is so satisfied and very happy with me also. After they were done I cleaned the cream pie and was immediately dismissed without another word. I heard them talking, making out and having sex the whole night. In the morning after he left we were having a quiet moment when she told me she was feeling so liberated to finally become her natural passive, submissive self with her new confident and take charge passionate lover who could meet her insatiable needs far beyond her expectations.
She promised me that she will always be my wife if I promise to always be her little cuckold. So I bluntly asked her if she was his woman. ?
She replied, what do you think ? I said I'm sure I have never satisfied you like he does. No, that's for sure, never, not even close she replied and that is why he is my man and you are my pantie wearing cuckold, yes I said, and I love being your little submissive cuckold. I asked ' Do you love being his woman and him being your man' ? Most definitely she replied, and from the looks of it I can see it turns you on, I think you should relieve yourself of that little tent in your panties........

Last edited:
My wife's BULL is so arrogant, conceited, he think he's better than anyone else I learned how to treat him but is always what he say or whatever he demand the 3 first time I got to stay and watch and after that one day he sent me a text message saying the he doesn't want me there anymore I didn't pay that much attention and one day he beat my ass up I still remember that slap in my face and that purple eye so I stay away still get to hear them while doing sex, she feel like in heaven every time he good at it for realz

Attachments

• IMG_0980.png
    IMG_0980.png
    722.2 KB · Views: 234
My wife's BULL is so arrogant, conceited, he think he's better than anyone else I learned how to treat him but is always what he say or whatever he demand the 3 first time I got to stay and watch and after that one day he sent me a text message saying the he doesn't want me there anymore I didn't pay that much attention and one day he beat my ass up I still remember that slap in my face and that purple eye so I stay away still get to hear them while doing sex, she feel like in heaven every time he good at it for realz
Oh good my husband needs his ass beat too

What the fuck.

One of the hotter videos I took was just of a closed door where I can hear my wife moaning on the other side. But we decided on and set that scene. Haven’t had a bull demand such a thing, quite the opposite. Was set to do that with our latest bull and he called me in to participate instead.

The size excites me as much as her we want it huge

i agree with most here. We need alone time to make love. It’s not just fantasy it’s also two people making and falling in love
Revised again on July 10th,2023
Many people who are into the Black 2 White lifestyle seek many different bulls for variety and to avoid any emotional attachment for one another. My current girlfriend and I choose to go in a different direction to allow the emotional aspect to grow if it should happen naturally between her and her select lover.
It's been eight years since her first BLACK MAN, oh how our life has changed. I am very content and satisfied with my station as a privileged submissive cuckold. I've always believed that a sexually exciting woman like Julie deserved to have a choice of men that are well endowed, equally as passionate with enough stamina and desire to meet her insatiable needs.
She has had some of the greatest and most satisfying sex with a few Alpha Black Men but she really craved the freedom of being able to express her emotional feelings to further enhance the intense sexual satisfaction she felt with her lover.
She told me she always felt emotionally empty even though she had the most satisfying sex in her life those first three of years in the lifestyle.
She didn't have multiple lovers, we moved twice and she only had three different black men who were tremendously selfless lovers that satisfied her beyond belief. She needed to have at least one select alpha BLACK man in her life who she could freely have an emotional attachment to and still have me in her life.
Five years ago she met Jerome.
He obviously accomplished that with her in their first few times together as lovers. It was May of 2018. It truly would have been an amazing experience to witness that very first time but as the submissive cuckold I was only allowed to listen from outside the bedroom door. That had been made clear to me long beforehand. We had already agreed that the first three or four times would be off limits to me, don't ask, don't beg, that is just the way it's going to be.
She suggested that alone time would allow her to be more herself and give them both the opportunity to bond together as lovers.
The passionate kissing and making out before they even went up to the bedroom was far beyond anything she and I had ever experienced together, it was unbelievable. She was acting like a whole different woman, her hands were all over him. She put her hand down his unbuttoned pants and whispered to him how much she needed him. She told him you make me so wet, my panties are soaked. In response Jerome said, pull those panties down and show me. She pulled them down a little and he said, all the way baby. He was now sitting on the couch with her facing him, she pulled them all the way down and as she stepped out of them he said, now give them to me. He took them and said oh yeah baby they are soaked all right and then threw them to me. OMG, I had never experienced her getting that wet. I was embarrassed for a moment when I realized they both saw me licking her panties like a teenage boy losing control of his hormones. I glanced over at them and she was leaning over kissing him all over his head and face, I could just feel the passion between the two of them. I was so excited that I had found him for her and was even more excited about becoming one of the luckiest little dick cuckolds in the universe.
I could hear how wet she was as he was fingering her pussy. He told her to turn around so he could inspect that beautiful wide white ass.
Then he was kissing her ivory white cheeks of her magnificent shapely ass while still fingering her drenched pussy. He said to her, tell the little dicklette to take his shorts off. She did.
I took them off as he was leaning to her right side to look around her so that he was able to see me. He looked directly into my eyes and firmly told me, keep those wet panties in your mouth, push your sissy panties down to your ankles and walk over to me now and show us your pathetic little penis. I immediately replied YES SIR. When I was right beside both of them, he said get down on your knees and take my pants off while I passionately kiss my woman. With that he stood up and they both started kissing very passionately.
I pulled his pants down, OMG, I had never been up so close to such a Big Black Dick and it was so thick. As he pulled his feet out of his pants, he looked down at me and said now I see why she needs a real man's DICK. I looked up into his eyes and said yes, oh yes, she really does SIR and she really deserves it.
He looked at me again and said I see it really turns you on, I replied oh yes Sir, it really does, my voice was shaking I was so turned on, then he told me go ahead and jerk that pathetic, useless dicklette off. He smacked Julie on her beautiful ass that I have always loved and adored. I heard him say to her, I need your mouth to become mine and then I am going to lay some pipe in that dripping wet neglected pussy so you will want me as your man because you are already my woman, now let's get upstairs.
Within 10 seconds or less, I dribbled the few drops of semen into my tissue. Julie glanced over at me with a look of approval and said, you really are sexually pathetic now go get your stuff. I went right up the stairs with my bottle of jerk off lube and a pillow ready to kneel outside the bedroom door. It was maybe two and a half hours that had passed when Jerome summoned me in the room to lick and literally eat the cream pie.
After I was done he said put your hand around this black dick and guide it into my woman's pretty mouth, wow, I could not believe the difference, I was astonished by his thickness compared to my little penis, he told me to stroke it but once Julie had her mouth completely around it, she started moaning and pushed my hand away as she attempted to deep throat his huge dick. They both started getting into it, hands all over each other, Jerome went down between her legs to orally pleasure her, she just continued having climaxes one after the other, without saying a word I jerked myself off again, it was so exciting I was literally shaking.
It was my impression from what I witnessed and heard that it was at that moment they had that soulmate connection.
That's why it never surprised me as to how quickly it developed between the two of them, It was such an intense and emotional attachment with a genuine love for one another. Their intimate connection and passion was way beyond anything that she and I had ever experienced in our four previous years together. You can't create or expect any passionate response with a woman of her caliber when all you have is a little four inch penis.
She admitted to me later on that she was so relieved that I only lasted sixty to ninety seconds at most when we did have regular sex. At that point we both agreed it was impossible for us to ever experience passionate love making since she could hardly feel me inside her no matter how I worked it. I told her it was more like trying to make your garden grow with no h2o.
I always knew from the day we started talking that she would definitely need a big black dick and I was determined to make that happen.
I had never given much thought to the reality of the emotional aspect of her relationship with a lover.
I had been more focused on their passion and the sexual aspect they shared together. It actually scared me when I realized that she never had such a deep emotional love for me as she was developing with him. At first I tried to run from it, but after participating with the two of them as a willing submissive, accepting my place, I enthusiastically learned to embrace it. Now I see my role of who I really am.
Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their commitment and the love they have for each other. I feel confident that we have an equally strong commitment together except mine is always going to be in the capacity as her submissive cuckold sissy who understands why she treats me as her sexually pathetic little wimp with an inadequate useless penis. I have always known that I would never be able to satisfy any insatiable woman sexually that's a reality I accepted long ago except now it's live and in person instead of fantasy in my head.
I have come to realize that Julie and I actually had a very similar commitment with each other when it came to mutual respect for each other as a man and her as a woman. The reality Julie and I could never develop any intense sexual passion and desire for each other like they have together. We could fantasize and roll play to get real turned on but we would never physically be able to satisfy each other. My purpose now is to serve and enhance her life however I can, to be obedient, submissive, helpful and always place her needs before my own, that is what pleases me.
There is no way I could have ever completely satisfied her like a man, with him she gets soaking wet, she moans and screams while having multiple orgasms when he makes love to her. When I had that privilege to make love to her she never got wet, she was unable to respond to my futile efforts of penetration since it physically did nothing for her when I did. Not even a peep from her. She refused to fake it because she didn't want to give me false hope and encouragement as if I were an adequate lover.
There is not much a little man can do other than lead his woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, they are really making love, showing their desire for each other, their mutual passion, it just naturally perpetuates an extraordinarily intense love making session that leaves the two of them breathless and exhausted. Then they have several moments of gentle affection, kissing and touching each other before they fall asleep for a little nap to recover for the next session. Sometimes she never lets go of his thick black dick until she wakes up and arouses him with deep passionate oral.
I recently discovered our original relationship between her and I had reversed itself. Now I am the one being invited into a loving relationship because they turned into the couple that we once had hoped to be, it was actually physically and emotionally frustrating for both of us.
We couldn't deny we both had extremely strong feelings of love for one another. Finally we realized that it was impossible without the physical ability for us to both be mutually satisfied. We lacked the chemistry and sexual desire that you need to create that emotional energy that they naturally have together. Now I am more or less her trusted and reliable friend, confidant who is devoted to her and this wonderful exciting alternative lifestyle.
I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely fond of me as her little obedient submissive man. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and is becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop and understand our relationship for what it really is. I've come around to accept my consequences when I screw up. I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive submissive. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their relationship.
I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp, that they require me to be, it's now my soul purpose in life and I wear it as a badge of honor. It is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust.

Last edited:
So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
word_OPINION.jpg
As a guest, Bulls shouldn't be allowed the position to dictate "terms" to a couple, Frog. He should be able to ask but it shouldn't put the 2 of you in a position of having to oblige. The 3 of you should have discussed the terms up front before activities began. If you enjoyed the submissiveness he put you in, good, but he shouldn't now feel he can demand you "leave" anytime he wants you to leave. If you don't maintain some control in what happens during these activities you're dooming yourselves to eventual failure.
So, if the 3 of you haven't discussed relationship terms it might be a good time to establish some before you go further.

That's your wife. You love her and she loves you. Your wife is probably just a piece of ass to the bull. He needs to respect you both. He will be gone in a few hours, or by the morning, but the two of you are there together for decades (hopefully). As a black man, I would never treat the husband with disrespect--unless that's what the two of them want. Remember, who is doing whom a favor? You're offering your wife a few hours of satisfaction and living out her fantasies and YOU chose him to provide that pleasure. You are giving him your most prized possession, and he must appreciate the fact that he doesn't control the situation. You and your wife set the rules, and he is not in a position to command anything. And for a bull to lay hands on a woman's husband--that's out of line (unless he likes to get his ass beaten by someone he barely knows).

Last edited:
Back