When the Bull Demands the Cuckold to Leave

My wife's BULL is so arrogant, conceited, he think he's better than anyone else I learned how to treat him but is always what he say or whatever he demand the 3 first time I got to stay and watch and after that one day he sent me a text message saying the he doesn't want me there anymore I didn't pay that much attention and one day he beat my ass up I still remember that slap in my face and that purple eye so I stay away still get to hear them while doing sex, she feel like in heaven every time he good at it for realz
Best insimination

My wife's BULL is so arrogant, conceited, he think he's better than anyone else I learned how to treat him but is always what he say or whatever he demand the 3 first time I got to stay and watch and after that one day he sent me a text message saying the he doesn't want me there anymore I didn't pay that much attention and one day he beat my ass up I still remember that slap in my face and that purple eye so I stay away still get to hear them while doing sex, she feel like in heaven every time he good at it for realz
Assault and battery. And you tolerated it?

Must be nice to be so talented & in-demand that you can turn down white pussy simply because of some silly rule.
Personally, I can't see any drama in this whatsoever. What it is, is getting all the concerns out regarding this kind of relationship before being with the married woman with some level of expectations and then being disappointed because they had a different understanding of the event.
If you, for example, do not wish the husband to be present when you have sex with the wife you should mention it in the discussion with them along with the fact that everyone involved has been checked for social diseases. These would be "your conditions" and much respected, I might add.
Actually, working with married couples would benefit you most as you wouldn't have to worry about an irate husband suddenly showing up because his wife was really cheating on him, and the chances of social diseases would be less seeing as the couple is married.
I sense you simply have some negative feelings regarding the white husbands. Just remember YOU are the added 3rd party, you are the invited guest into their lives, plus they bare more overall risks. I would imagine they would be a bit apprehensive the first couple of times.
Or, maybe it is that you simply don't like living/fucking white women under some format of RULES. Is THAT IT? A lot of married couples have high respect for their marriage.
I imagine that once you've been with a couple a few times you will have gained their trust/respect and they would then be willing to relax the rules for you. Maybe you could send a "thank you" note to them afterwards to express how you enjoyed the evening with them. Nothing like building/earning a little "respect". Right? Or do you feel "entitled to respect" without earning it?
That is some real white boi BS. The only BlacktoWhite I'm interested in is i'm black and SHE (not they) are White. White with Red hair is best! White, red hair, shaved, inexperienced and a married teacher is my favorite desert. They howl the best and after I'm done they always wonder how long before their pussy (and many times their ass) is going to close back up. lol.
I'm not the invited guest to a couple fantasay so there aint no "working with married couples to benefit me most". I'm the black cock the wife has dreamed about and would never tell her husband who can't or wont satisfy her needs. There is no negeoiation cept what she is NOT going to wear with me and when she is going to arrive. When we are done she can go deal with hubby as she wants. MOST cum back :) If the dude shows up and gets in my face, well it aint going to be pretty....

Last edited:
The first time I was asked (told really) to leave the room, I did so without question.
That was around 10pm. Then I notice it's midnight.
I just began snoozing on the couch waiting for the bull to come
down the stairs.

Then I woke up, it was about 2am. Still here.
Finally, at about 5am, a cuckold realizes that it has become a "sleepover".
Then I remembered that wifey was probably ovulating and this would
be the worst time for him to do a sleepover!

What a silly, naive cuckold I was. That was the plan all along.
Later Christine informed me she went to sle-ep with 3 loads inside her that evening.
We didn't know it at the time but she woke up pregnant.

The first time I was asked (told really) to leave the room, I did so without question.
That was around 10pm. Then I notice it's midnight.
I just began snoozing on the couch waiting for the bull to come
down the stairs.

Then I woke up, it was about 2am. Still here.
Finally, at about 5am, a cuckold realizes that it has become a "sleepover".
Then I remembered that wifey was probably ovulating and this would
be the worst time for him to do a sleepover!

What a silly, naive cuckold I was. That was the plan all along.
Later Christine informed me she went to sle-ep with 3 loads inside her that evening.
We didn't know it at the time but she woke up pregnant.
Okay....And then what happened? Please don't tell us that you're happily raising a young baby that your family doesn't accept, your co-worker's wonder out loud, "how did that happen," your neighbors are staring at you, and the kid has no idea who his/her ******* is. Oh, and you've stashed away a quarter million to raise the kid, and another $150k for college. All for a night of pleasure. Seem plausible?

Okay....And then what happened? Please don't tell us that you're happily raising a young baby that your family doesn't accept, your co-worker's wonder out loud, "how did that happen," your neighbors are staring at you, and the kid has no idea who his/her ******* is. Oh, and you've stashed away a quarter million to raise the kid, and another $150k for college. All for a night of pleasure. Seem plausible?
Hmmm? I will only tell you the truth.
But before I do, I was wondering why you didn't include
other "plausible" options? Such as 1) abortion 2) miscarriage
She had the latter.

Hmmm? I will only tell you the truth.
But before I do, I was wondering why you didn't include
other "plausible" options? Such as 1) abortion 2) miscarriage
She had the latter.
Because you stated that "that was her plan all along." Getting pregnant was her plan. So I asked the questions that go along with getting pregnant by another man.

This hubby would have worked it out with bull beforehand, without wife knowing, so that she feels the bbc power even more so. Your bull will work with you, he should, anyway.

I re-read my posting and the quote was "that was THE plan all along" ...not "that was HER plan all along".
It was all an experienced bull's plan and he executed it perfectly on a naive couple.
She woke up with 3 loads inside of her, but you were the naive one? You were the one that thought, "this isn't the best time for a sleepover," after 7+ hours, then you blame it on the bull? How in hell was he supposed to know something that neither your wife or you thought about?

She woke up with 3 loads inside of her, but you were the naive one? You were the one that thought, "this isn't the best time for a sleepover," after 7+ hours, then you blame it on the bull? How in hell was he supposed to know something that neither your wife or you thought about?
It wasn't supposed to be a sleepover. I'm sure he (the bull) didn't know at first.
But with my wife, you can tell by the smell of her pussy as well as from the fact
she produces an over abundance of thick, cheesy discharge whenever she's ovulating.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
I definitely submit without any doubt or hesitation!
The goal is not my fun but the quality of their intercourse and the Bull's satisfaction!

Last edited:
It wasn't supposed to be a sleepover. I'm sure he (the bull) didn't know at first.
But with my wife, you can tell by the smell of her pussy as well as from the fact
she produces an over abundance of thick, cheesy discharge whenever she's ovulating.
Raymond....You stated that "it's the fault of an inexperienced bull," now you're telling me "I'm sure he didn't know at first." You left your wife completely out of this scenario. If she's producing "a smell, and an overabundance of thick, cheesy discharge," the bull should have known, but your wife didn't notice?

Raymond....You stated that "it's the fault of an inexperienced bull," now you're telling me "I'm sure he didn't know at first." You left your wife completely out of this scenario. If she's producing "a smell, and an overabundance of thick, cheesy discharge," the bull should have known, but your wife didn't notice?
Once again you're misquoting. I said experienced, not inexperienced. Go back and check.
And yes, an experienced bull improvises. He came over initially for a blow-job, but when he
noticed she's probably fertile, he changed plans, giving his swimmers all night to get to her
egg and fertilize it. As far as my wife's culpability, once he got her high, that was it.
She becomes totally oblivious and just wants to keep getting fucked.

Last edited:
I put an end to hubby being there when I was with my Lovers. He irritated and interrupted us with all kinds of stupid questions and comments. From then on, my Lovers did not know hubby knew about our affair and preferred it this way. I let them think I was having an affair with them to get what I was not getting at home. J (the wife)

I put an end to hubby being there when I was with my Lovers. He irritated and interrupted us with all kinds of stupid questions and comments. From then on, my Lovers did not know hubby knew about our affair and preferred it this way. I let them think I was having an affair with them to get what I was not getting at home. J (the wife)
Oo I know right my husband ruined so many dates I have him stay at home with k ids now

Nope not a cuck and he better not ask bc the one leaving is his sorry ass. We are totally upfront we are not into humiliation so it doesn't come up just not our thing.

Yes many times my wife's bull asked me to leave the room
Or send me to do something for them to be alone like wash the car or buy him all kinds of things

My wife also did this one of the most humiliating times I remember my wife and the bull were kissing and suddenly she looks at me with a smile on my face and said to me "Cuck! leave the room and close the door" and gave me a wink I really felt embarrassed

Back