When the Bull Demands the Cuckold to Leave

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
Hotwife, cuck and bull have to discuss and finalize terms of their relationship in advance before jumping to this lifestyle. There should be equal amount of respect and concern for what each one them wants from this lifestyle. If hubby is not comfortable leaving his hotwife and bull alone in a room, he should be clear about it and both bull & hotwife should agree to it. It is not necessary that hubby has to be submissive all the time. If anyone of the three is not comfortable with demands of others, that should be clearly discussed and sorted out.
It may happen that even after all three agree to some common terms of the relationship which for example require hubby to stay in the room all the time. Sometimes, either hotwife or bull may not be comfortable with his presence. In this case, hotwife or bull should respectfully request hubby to leave the room for that particular session citing resaons for her / his discomfort. If hubby finds the reasons genuine, he should oblige and leave immediately.

Last edited:
The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
Next time just call me

Attachments

• b6c5b3f0265a06b818910016ae719224_f.jpg
    b6c5b3f0265a06b818910016ae719224_f.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 80
And now for another opinion: a) a bull isn't just a BBC that my wife fucked or a BBC she fucked at a swinger party, etc. "Bull" to us is the special guy(s) that you have a steady-ish relationship with, friendship for all, good fucking for her and him, welcome in our home with certain freedoms. Still my ship, always, but we want the bulls we invite in to feel home away from home, even if it's just to hide out from his bitching wife or girlfriend for a few hours. Sex is NOT always demanded or needed (though if he wants to fuck and she's here and available, she should do best to accomodate his needs, but sometimes other factors at play and we all are human and common sense prevails. So that said, her bulls are welcomed and invited to be here whether I (husband) am here or not. I never get in the way, anyway, so no brainer for me to "get lost" if he or she are feeling like it's something they need/want this time. Luckily, my wife never stops talking when it's just me and her so I always get the scoop on what was going down, but she and I also have a rule, which is that I NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING SHE DOES OR WANTS TO DO SO LONG AS BBC IS PART OF THE SITUATION. We aren't new to lifestyle, but when we decided that she could now consider herself BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, we put some rules into place such that nothing I do or say inteferes with the sacntity of it We decided on this, by the way, November of last year. It was pretty much clear that she already WAS bbc owned, we just didn't have the proper term for it in place and agreed upon yet. My ORIGINAL plan, years ago, was for me to have her blacked on a regular basis at the many many interracial fuck parties here in south florida and that I would fuck her when we got home....because I love stretched out pre-fucked (by BBC only) pussy, and this fetish started with my previous wife/ But, this wife and I evolved a little differently and instead of me getting to fuck her afterwards, she thought that was selfish and she stopped fucking altogether, which obviously included me. After months (actually, years) of this argument, I began to realize that I wasn't respecting her pussy properly, it wasn't something for me to watch getting used and then use it again myself. And I realized that no wonder it didn't sound like fun to her anymore, either, as it once did when we were in our 20's. So, it almost OVERNIGHT became imporant ONLY that she enjoy BBC when and where she wants to, and that THIS can be her focus now and not on doing anything (or not doing something) to please me. And that's when I realized she was the real dream, not the part time pillow talk fantasy, she might/could/can be a real authentic BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. BEST decision, sex=life wise, we've ever made Up to date, we're still exploring fun and new ways to live a BBC OWNED lifestyle in and out of bedroom. We're not flashy or obnoxious or risky-public about it, and we pick our spots. The mindset and the tease and the naughty behaviour drives me out of my mind She's much more cool about it. Anyway, I've got another post I'lll put in "EMBRACING YOUR BBC OWNED LIFESTYLE," some new thoghts and ideas I'm going to spring on her hopefuly today.

My wife's BULL is so arrogant, conceited, he think he's better than anyone else I learned how to treat him but is always what he say or whatever he demand the 3 first time I got to stay and watch and after that one day he sent me a text message saying the he doesn't want me there anymore I didn't pay that much attention and one day he beat my ass up I still remember that slap in my face and that purple eye so I stay away still get to hear them while doing sex, she feel like in heaven every time he good at it for realz
Everyone has different likes and kinks. No judgments but just for me the slap thing would not have ended well Nor would the arrogant conceited stuff. Lol. Communication by everyone is the key and be respectful.

Of course we all want to see our women taken by Black Men it's a beautiful sight to see a Black Man making love to a white woman but if he tells you to leave it can be worrying to the cuck but also extremely arousing. It happened to me and I masturbated myself 8 times in one evening, couldn't stop. I was pulling rope in the end and my cums were almost dry

View attachment 6074429
As a guest, Bulls shouldn't be allowed the position to dictate "terms" to a couple, Frog. He should be able to ask but it shouldn't put the 2 of you in a position of having to oblige. The 3 of you should have discussed the terms up front before activities began. If you enjoyed the submissiveness he put you in, good, but he shouldn't now feel he can demand you "leave" anytime he wants you to leave. If you don't maintain some control in what happens during these activities you're dooming yourselves to eventual failure.
So, if the 3 of you haven't discussed relationship terms it might be a good time to establish some before you go further.
This is why I do Not, under any circumstances, dAte couples. no matter her sex appeal . I don't need the drama of his needs

Hotwife, cuck and bull have to discuss and finalize terms of their relationship in advance before jumping to this lifestyle. There should be equal amount of respect and concern for what each one them wants from this lifestyle. If hubby is not comfortable leaving his hotwife and bull alone in a room, he should be clear about it and both bull & hotwife should agree to it. It is not necessary that hubby has to be submissive all the time. If anyone of the three is not comfortable with demands of others, that should be clearly discussed and sorted out.
It may happen that even after all three agree to some common terms of the relationship which for example require hubby to stay in the room all the time. Sometimes, either hotwife or bull may not be comfortable with his presence. In this case, hotwife or bull should respectfully request hubby to leave the room for that particular session citing resaons for her / his discomfort. If hubby finds the reasons genuine, he should oblige and leave immediately.
Hmm. This is tricky. My wife was always very sweet to me, both in our intimacy and in front of the bull. At the beginning, her favourite bull was abiding by the rules. Slowly, he tried to push the boundaries, pulling from her hair and cumming on her face which she wouldn't like before. When I questioned his attitude, however, she tried to mediate and calm down both of us. Then he started to show up before time. Again, she was all sweet with me and tried to persuade me that there was no bad intention in it. She would comfort him and show him off to the lift in the public communal area of the building and kiss him goodbye barefoot and wearing only her dressing gown. Some bulls later and an all black gangbang, she started working in the store of one of those gb guys. She and I are in good terms and love each other, although in a more different way - not relevant here. He became her boyfriend and he doesn't share the lifestyle values. He wants her all for himself. When he visits us, they have sex behind closed doors. One day, I arrived and came into the bedroom and she shouted "no, not now babe, please, shut the door". She apologised later explaining he doesn't want to be seen naked, etc. I asked her whether she still loved me. She said she does, but she also likes men.

This is why I do Not, under any circumstances, dAte couples. no matter her sex appeal . I don't need the drama of his needs
Must be nice to be so talented & in-demand that you can turn down white pussy simply because of some silly rule.
Personally, I can't see any drama in this whatsoever. What it is, is getting all the concerns out regarding this kind of relationship before being with the married woman with some level of expectations and then being disappointed because they had a different understanding of the event.
If you, for example, do not wish the husband to be present when you have sex with the wife you should mention it in the discussion with them along with the fact that everyone involved has been checked for social diseases. These would be "your conditions" and much respected, I might add.
Actually, working with married couples would benefit you most as you wouldn't have to worry about an irate husband suddenly showing up because his wife was really cheating on him, and the chances of social diseases would be less seeing as the couple is married.
I sense you simply have some negative feelings regarding the white husbands. Just remember YOU are the added 3rd party, you are the invited guest into their lives, plus they bare more overall risks. I would imagine they would be a bit apprehensive the first couple of times.
Or, maybe it is that you simply don't like living/fucking white women under some format of RULES. Is THAT IT? A lot of married couples have high respect for their marriage.
I imagine that once you've been with a couple a few times you will have gained their trust/respect and they would then be willing to relax the rules for you. Maybe you could send a "thank you" note to them afterwards to express how you enjoyed the evening with them. Nothing like building/earning a little "respect". Right? Or do you feel "entitled to respect" without earning it?

Last edited:

I never protested because my wife wants what her bull gives to her so I know when to back off.

As you should.

I believe that should be up to the couple on how deep into the lifestyle. If they decide that the bull is in charge so let it be done

Submit, without hesitation

Must be nice to be so talented & in-demand that you can turn down white pussy simply because of some silly rule.
Personally, I can't see any drama in this whatsoever. What it is, is getting all the concerns out regarding this kind of relationship before being with the married woman with some level of expectations and then being disappointed because they had a different understanding of the event.
If you, for example, do not wish the husband to be present when you have sex with the wife you should mention it in the discussion with them along with the fact that everyone involved has been checked for social diseases. These would be "your conditions" and much respected, I might add.
Actually, working with married couples would benefit you most as you wouldn't have to worry about an irate husband suddenly showing up because his wife was really cheating on him, and the chances of social diseases would be less seeing as the couple is married.
I sense you simply have some negative feelings regarding the white husbands. Just remember YOU are the added 3rd party, you are the invited guest into their lives, plus they bare more overall risks. I would imagine they would be a bit apprehensive the first couple of times.
Or, maybe it is that you simply don't like living/fucking white women under some format of RULES. Is THAT IT? A lot of married couples have high respect for their marriage.
I imagine that once you've been with a couple a few times you will have gained their trust/respect and they would then be willing to relax the rules for you. Maybe you could send a "thank you" note to them afterwards to express how you enjoyed the evening with them. Nothing like building/earning a little "respect". Right? Or do you feel "entitled to respect" without earning it?
Look, not all all of us want to have long loving relationship with a couple. My choice, when im getting a nut no dudes white or otherwise. I dont fucking care if the hubby knows let alone gives permission. I have never been with woman who expressed any regrets so life is good, for me. When they want Me again they ask.

A man who lets better men sexually please their wife and love of their lives is for many cuckold husbands doing so for her pleasure and so if asked to leave would gladly do so (assuming comfort as to her safety). A cuckold who is submissive and angling for more of their own kink will desperately not want to leave the room. I for one would gladly leave if not wanted in room, it’s about her pleasure, so please.

If my husband leaves I leave with him

Give them their space.....Some Wives and Bulls don't want a pathetic Cuck gawking over them! And that is perfectly ok!!

Back