When It’s Obvious

thickandveiny1

Male
Gold Member
Having been a bull for many years, I tend to pick up “signals”, intuitions about couples who are strangers. But one night at a restaurant/bar during an office get together it didn’t need to guess. There was a brotha at the bar about 40 years old or so and I cam up to him and ordered my *******. We gave each other the nod and had some small talk while I waited. He asked me if this was a birthday party and I told him nah just drinks with coworkers. He said damn you have some fine pussy where you work and we both laughed. After I got my ******* and started back to the group I saw a young couple in their maybe late twenties or early 30s walk in. The guy said something to the man at the bar I just spoke to and they shook hands. The brotha then walked over to this petite young woman in a miniskirt and kissed her full mouth deeply while one hand cupped her ass almost lifting up her skirt. His hands lingered there and it seemed like he was almost reaching under ass to touch her pussy. I was like damn! That’s bold! Obviously this couple had met up with their bull. Wasn’t sure if it was a first time meeting or not but it seemed so.
I was walking around with a chubby for the rest of the evening thinking about how he didn’t care who saw it and wondering if they had expected it, how the husband felt with him being so brazen, and how wet your pussy was that he took control like that. Ever since that time it had turned me on to tease and flirt in public. Have y’all ever witnessed something like that in a regular public setting? Experienced it yourself as a couple? Do any of you bulls do this on the regular?
Love to hear some stories similar to this.

Back