Taking It The Wrong Way

I was wondering why individual on here get so upset when someone comment on their post or videos. I am one whom you can criticize and instruct. If I make a comment about you don't take it personal, just think about the comment and check the facts. I have noticed that there are several Passive Aggressive individuals on here. To give an example of what I'm speaking of , a guy said that he was seeding a wife and I pointed out that you can't seed her wearing a condom and he has started to attack and harassing me by calling me gay and here is how I know he is Passive Aggressive because he claims that I threaten him with physical harm. Lol , when I warn you to back off and shut it down Please follow my directive. So I blasted back at him when he continued with the homophobic comments towards me. I told him that I knew his little secret when he was in elementary school and he wrote a letter to Santa Claus in his sister name asking for a Ken and Barbie Doll. That he would finger Ken and suck on his invisible dick . When you go low I will go high. Another individual on here got angry because I exsposed him pretending to be a couple and the wife wanted dick pics. I'm so versatile, so it is a waste of energy to attack me or others on and not able to move on or get over it. I apologize to someone once when I commented with false facts but I was a Bigger enough man to retract my comment and apologize to her. No When To Quit. Just my two cents worth.

All good comments. It’s ok to have a different view or perspective and expressing it is fine as well but no need to engage or be aggressive with anyone. If you are a real swinger or player you know what the play is about and if you are a fake or wishing for play my comment is to get into action not post fake bull *******. Good comment and topic.

I was wondering why individual on here get so upset when someone comment on their post or videos. I am one whom you can criticize and instruct. If I make a comment about you don't take it personal, just think about the comment and check the facts. I have noticed that there are several Passive Aggressive individuals on here. To give an example of what I'm speaking of , a guy said that he was seeding a wife and I pointed out that you can't seed her wearing a condom and he has started to attack and harassing me by calling me gay and here is how I know he is Passive Aggressive because he claims that I threaten him with physical harm. Lol , when I warn you to back off and shut it down Please follow my directive. So I blasted back at him when he continued with the homophobic comments towards me. I told him that I knew his little secret when he was in elementary school and he wrote a letter to Santa Claus in his sister name asking for a Ken and Barbie Doll. That he would finger Ken and suck on his invisible dick . When you go low I will go high. Another individual on here got angry because I exsposed him pretending to be a couple and the wife wanted dick pics. I'm so versatile, so it is a waste of energy to attack me or others on and not able to move on or get over it. I apologize to someone once when I commented with false facts but I was a Bigger enough man to retract my comment and apologize to her. No When To Quit. Just my two cents worth.
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bruh, really?! You made a whole thread crying about being wrong on my video. 🤦🏾

Everyone who waste their time engaging with this guy I feel sorry for. He's seriously sad.

He talks about other people being passive aggressive, but creates a whole thread about a person who he never mentions!!!!! LOL that person is me! Look at my profile and then look at his. LOL this guy is comical and makes zero sense. I don't know if he was born speaking English seriously. He thinks that a woman begging me for my seed is equivalent to me saying I seeded her. They are not the same. She had not been tested so I used the condom and you can hear in the video her husband say she ran to get tested for me. He has made comments on other videos of mine that are totally inaccurate all you have to do is read my captions and watch the video. This person might legitimately be handicapped. But if you made it this far and you're interested to see what this post he made is talking about, here's the link to my hot video that he came through trying to tell me what I was or was not doing on. 🤣😂🤦🏾🤷🏾‍♂️

Seriously folks again go read what he said and read what he posted on my page and tell me who is passive aggressive and tell me if you think he was not making threats. He definitely continues to make threats even in this thread. 🤦🏾 Smh. So sad.

And check out this post where he repeatedly calls me a negro in all caps! WTF ... Presumes to know where I live! Insult after insult. This guy is unhinged.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-07-20-17-28-682.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-07-20-17-28-682.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 9
All good comments. It’s ok to have a different view or perspective and expressing it is fine as well but no need to engage or be aggressive with anyone. If you are a real swinger or player you know what the play is about and if you are a fake or wishing for play my comment is to get into action not post fake bull *******. Good comment and topic.
I assure this guy is a clown and does not have any good intent. He had made threats before.

You're back again , did they bust the trap house. A grown man living in an apartment on top of a furniture store with a small window fan . Crawl back under your rock termite. Next time wash out your mouth after eating her street walking ass . A dime a dozen bro , I know the streets inside and out . Did you use a condom ? That was the issue. You can not breed anyone wearing a condom . I want to help you out bro, I will seal your convictions and help you get off the street and into a descent job.

Back