When did you go black

I was 19, was in Post Typist/Steno pool (yes, it was long before computers). I was very fast and accurate typist and could do shorthand, so I got assigned to Post Commander’s office. An extremely handsome charismatic black man. The second time that I went on a conference with him, getting notes ready for the next day, I ended up relieving all the stress that was built up in him. It was unforgettable because the seduction was mutual, he was an experienced, passionate, considerate lover and it wasn’t just sex but a night of sensual lovemaking.
What post was it?

Long time couple here. Wife was curious about Black men but took a long while to act on the idea . 2002 She being 39 at the time tried her first Black man in Kansas City Missouri. Still having fun !!

I was 19, was in Post Typist/Steno pool (yes, it was long before computers). I was very fast and accurate typist and could do shorthand, so I got assigned to Post Commander’s office. An extremely handsome charismatic black man. The second time that I went on a conference with him, getting notes ready for the next day, I ended up relieving all the stress that was built up in him. It was unforgettable because the seduction was mutual, he was an experienced, passionate, considerate lover and it wasn’t just sex but a night of sensual lovemaking.
I bet if we asked him back then he would've called it fucking.

I was 19 and on holiday when I met a black guy at a party. We went to the beach where we kissed and he fingered me. Later, I took his cock out and sucked him till he blew a load in my mouth :)

Back