When did you go black

Pam was almost 30 and hubby was 33. We married while in (our last year) university.
Hubby always had this fantasy about a black guy doing a white girl, which he usually
bought up whenever we were making out. Then a few years back we went on a combined
vacation/convention trip. It was at a preconvention cocktail party that hubby, very unexpectedly
met up with an old university friend and roommate of his, Edwin. The next night the three of us
went out to a nice dinner, did some club hopping, ended up at our hotel suite for a night cap
and Edwin ended up balls deep in Me! Her explanation ; "It was a matter of being in the right
place at the right time with the right guy!"

Last edited:
How old was you first time you went black? Who idea was it?
I was 30. We became good friends at the school we both taught at. One afternoon he asked me to meet him after school at a bar. I did. after a ******* he began messing with me. I allowed it. In a back boot, he fingerfucked me. then he pushed my head down to take him. I did. Wonderful. Then he took me to his place.

I was 30. We became good friends at the school we both taught at. One afternoon he asked me to meet him after school at a bar. I did. after a ******* he began messing with me. I allowed it. In a back boot, he fingerfucked me. then he pushed my head down to take him. I did. Wonderful. Then he took me to his place.
I would looooove to give you all of my BBC... you're so sexy

Bet it felt so good to cheat on that white boy.

Back