What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in
Im not a rapper but i really good at karaoke!!!! We can tour different bars

Mine would be to have my wife cheat with a guy I have set up situation for his success. Which has happened in the past. Have him get her addicted to his BBC. Then for him to start passing her around to his friends which use her as their personal whore and cum bucket. She gets used like a whore all the while he is telling me all the details and her thinking I don't have a clue. Having her come home and watching how she acts as she is now a BBC whore and her trying to act normal with me. Total turn on..
I know its fantasy and all. But you really like the idea Of setting up your wife to be turned out and turned on to BBC to the point that she gets turned into a cumdump for Black guys…and she wouldn’t know you knew AND had a hand in making her that way?

thats an interesting & elaborate fantasy.

Mine would be to have my wife cheat with a guy I have set up situation for his success. Which has happened in the past. Have him get her addicted to his BBC. Then for him to start passing her around to his friends which use her as their personal whore and cum bucket. She gets used like a whore all the while he is telling me all the details and her thinking I don't have a clue. Having her come home and watching how she acts as she is now a BBC whore and her trying to act normal with me. Total turn on..
I love that! I've tried to set up my wife to meet "random" guys, but when it happens she always knows it was a setup.

My wife is a sweet housewife around me..she doesn't share a lot of the really slutty details of her dates. I like connecting with bulls/dates who are willing to tell me every detail of how the fucked her, used her like a streetwhore, and dropped her off. I love knowing all the slutty details when I'm fucking her after a "date", when she just tells me the general info. She'll say, 'yeah, he was good..he was thick and he fucked me hard from behind...he came all over my tits and face", but I've already heard from her date that he had her calling herself a BBC slut, begged for his cock, and that he made her finger her ass and pussy, saying she wanted a DP, before he would fuck her.

A super hot variation for me: I set her up to meet someone randomly. She goes out to a bar, and I send someone there to meet her. The guy I send has her pics, and knows what she likes, so it should be easy to pick her up. She sends me a message to let me know she met a guy, and tells me she knows I set it up, but she's going along with it. She stays out all night, sends a few texts, maybe a few pics/vids of her sucking him off of fucking, then tells me they are going to a club, and not to bother her the rest of the night, because she's going to be busy..
I'd be going crazy not knowing what's happening...
then..while she's out and told me not to call her, I get a message from the guy I set her up with, calling me/us flakes, saying he went to the bar to meet her, and she wasn't there.
So that means my sexy wife did get picked up by a random stranger, and she's being his slut for the night. I'd be going fucking crazy not knowing what she was up to...I'd love it.

I know its fantasy and all. But you really like the idea Of setting up your wife to be turned out and turned on to BBC to the point that she gets turned into a cumdump for Black guys…and she wouldn’t know you knew AND had a hand in making her that way?

thats an interesting & elaborate fantasy.
that's an intriguing plan.

Mine is very simple. Hire a bull to pose as a black masseuse who comes to my house to give my shy pretty little wife a massage in our bed, have him drive her uncontrollable crazy with his touching and then ravage her for hours. then she becomes hooked on black cock forever.
That's a very hot fantasy.

It would be Simplicity itself to bring it to life and to fruition. All I would add to it is that you arrange for your recruited "masseuse" to fuck your wife on your marriage bed on several occasions on different days over several weeks. When she's totally hooked on him you need to arrive home early on afternoon and "catch" her with her paramour who will by then have worked out exactly what she needs sexually that you cannot provide her with. That will make your "chance" intrusion into their illicit bedroom triste all the more erotic for you as the presently only imagined voyeur husband.

I suggest you begin as a jacking-off eavesdropper on the hall side of their closed bedroom door. But be careful not to leave cum-splashes on it for your wife to discover.

That's a very hot fantasy.

It would be Simplicity itself to bring it to life and to fruition. All I would add to it is that you arrange for your recruited "masseuse" to fuck your wife on your marriage bed on several occasions on different days over several weeks. When she's totally hooked on him you need to arrive home early on afternoon and "catch" her with her paramour who will by then have worked out exactly what she needs sexually that you cannot provide her with. That will make your "chance" intrusion into their illicit bedroom triste all the more erotic for you as the presently only imagined voyeur husband.

I suggest you begin as a jacking-off eavesdropper on the hall side of their closed bedroom door. But be careful not to leave cum-splashes on it for your wife to discover.
I'd love for it to happen.

I'd love for it to happen.
So MAKE it happen! Life is too short to be small.

After you "discover" your wife being blacked you can drop it to her that you arrived home early on one occasion and, from the hallway, overheard her being fucked and orgasming with her lover, and perhaps his manly gruntings as he ejaculated in her.

That will bring back her memories of being in his arms and being royally fucked by him, hopefully bareback.

Then you can quietly tell her how much overhearing them fucking aroused you etc etc, but that you discreetly withdrew and left the house for a couple of hours, or whatever, for them to continue their lovemaking undisturbed.

Her being aware of herself being "sprung" with her lover and your accepting attitude towards that may cause her to open up about things such as why and how she came to be fucked by her masseuse, his superior physical attributes and sexual skills, and how orgasmic she was with him---which you will know already from your having secretly overheard them fucking.

Just go on from there, gently encouraging your wife to get her stud to visit her during your working hours outside the home to give her further massages etc. Mainly etc of course.

She will be intrigued by your tolerance of her adultery, which you can easily bring up when you are making love to her yourself in the very bed in which she has already orgasmed countless times on the bigger and more powerfully thrusting cock of her super-skilled and very likely much more satisfying masseuse.

Last edited:
Back