What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Being fucked in secret on my wedding day. In my dress before I get married, and again as soon as possible after.

it would be hot if your Maid of Honor was involved. She could be the gatekeeper for the room you were in as you prepared for the ceremony. When your Black man shows up, she lets him in and locks the door, then watches the clock and watches you getting your Wedding Day fuck...before the ceremony

my fantasy would have to be to do a really hard "public disgrace" scene if you are familiar with that.
but on a big scale with lots of girls watching.....
Like all eyes on me doing everything the audience want ;)
After that tied in a way so that everyone there can have a good look at me and tuch me all they want ;)

my fantasy would have to be to do a really hard "public disgrace" scene if you are familiar with that.
but on a big scale with lots of girls watching.....
Like all eyes on me doing everything the audience want ;)
After that tied in a way so that everyone there can have a good look at me and tuch me all they want ;)
I've experienced this in Amsterdam

🌹
you win the thread Erika

A dress is a real honeypot for a woman. Conceal. Expose. Legs. Skin. Promise. Just let her reach down to the hem of her pretty dress and
I won the thread??? Yeahhhh me...............What do I win? A fun date with any blk guy on this site I choose??? LOL JK. (don't dm me saying you want to be my prize)

to continue
I won't lie. I do use the dress and the ability to show skin to my advantage. A low cut top with push up bra is used the same way.

However.................a dress has certain disadvantages. Like getting blown up in the wind. I learned not to wear thong underwear with a loose dress and the ki.ds around. Try crossing the street while holding each kid's hand. Yeah, no hands to keep the dress down in the middle of the street when that bus buzzed by.

And then if it's cold and you have bare legs, you are really cold. Even with nylons or tights, it's still cold.

So, yeah, I love dresses and skirts. I just feel "prettier" in them.

Oh, and yes guys, I do wear the stockings/garter belt/thigh highs on occasion when going out with my husband or the girls. Sometimes it just makes you feel sexy to wear them.

Last edited:
do you want to hear your husband’s voice over the church speaker system, talking about the sanctity of marriage and good wives, while you’re getting fucked hard by a Black man?
Not really,
(this is going to be weird)
but when I told my mom I was preg and it was NOT my husband's, she went on this tirade about being a cheating wife and unfaithful. So, after that, I wanted to go have sex with my blk guy.

unrealistic fantasy, but what I would love is to be on a safari holiday in Africa, go out in evening, end up in a locals bar, get a bit ******* and notice I am surrounded by a lot of guys, know I need to leave, but get stopped from leaving, notice the guys are closer, try to leave again, but stopped again, start feeling hands brush against me, notice the front door being locked, more guys move over, and hand grabs my breast, another strokes my leg, I push away, then suddenly everyone rushes in on me, hands all over me, my clothes are pulled off, tits are grabbed. I’m lifted up and carried over to a table and placed on my back, legs pulled open, I feel fingers rubbing me, someone sucking my tits, looking left and right all I see are cocks appearing, then the first cock slides in me and I hear cheering...

unrealistic fantasy, but what I would love is to be on a safari holiday in Africa, go out in evening, end up in a locals bar, get a bit ******* and notice I am surrounded by a lot of guys, know I need to leave, but get stopped from leaving, notice the guys are closer, try to leave again, but stopped again, start feeling hands brush against me, notice the front door being locked, more guys move over, and hand grabs my breast, another strokes my leg, I push away, then suddenly everyone rushes in on me, hands all over me, my clothes are pulled off, tits are grabbed. I’m lifted up and carried over to a table and placed on my back, legs pulled open, I feel fingers rubbing me, someone sucking my tits, looking left and right all I see are cocks appearing, then the first cock slides in me and I hear cheering...
Can you like, love and go wow on a story!!!!

I won the thread??? Yeahhhh me...............What do I win? A fun date with any blk guy on this site I choose??? LOL JK. (don't dm me saying you want to be my prize)

to continue
I won't lie. I do use the dress and the ability to show skin to my advantage. A low cut top with push up bra is used the same way.

However.................a dress has certain disadvantages. Like getting blown up in the wind. I learned not to wear thong underwear with a loose dress and the ******* around. Try crossing the street while holding each kid's hand. Yeah, no hands to keep the dress down in the middle of the street when that bus buzzed by.

And then if it's cold and you have bare legs, you are really cold. Even with nylons or tights, it's still cold.

So, yeah, I love dresses and skirts. I just feel "prettier" in them.

Oh, and yes guys, I do wear the stockings/garter belt/thigh highs on occasion when going out with my husband or the girls. Sometimes it just makes you feel sexy to wear them.

“...a dress has certain disadvantages. Like getting blown up in the wind.”

That‘s not a disadvantage to a guy.
When I worked in a large city where some street were known for wind tunnel effects, a bunch of us guys would take
a walk at lunchtime and appreciate the dresses/skirts with long slits get blown around, exposing women’s legs.
That was a treat. And if a woman was carrying something in her hands, they weren’t successful in keeping
their dresses modestly covering their legs. We were happy.

Just a guy’s perspective.

Not really,
(this is going to be weird)
but when I told my mom I was preg and it was NOT my husband's, she went on this tirade about being a cheating wife and unfaithful. So, after that, I wanted to go have sex with my blk guy.

Attitude + sexual appetite. You’ll do.

“...a dress has certain disadvantages. Like getting blown up in the wind.”

That‘s not a disadvantage to a guy.
When I worked in a large city where some street were known for wind tunnel effects, a bunch of us guys would take
a walk at lunchtime and appreciate the dresses/skirts with long slits get blown around, exposing women’s legs.
That was a treat. And if a woman was carrying something in her hands, they weren’t successful in keeping
their dresses modestly covering their legs. We were happy.

Just a guy’s perspective.
Yeah, I know that perspective. The typical guy as you stated. Also, we know you're looking.

My dress has blown upwards and my panty-covered butt very visible to many behind me. My high waisted boyshorts save some of my dignity. My kid's safety is more important, so I just deal with it the best I can.

There are some occasions where I go commando. Fortunately, those times are when the dress is tight and no wind can blow it up. In general, I like my underwear under a dress. I feel rather vulnerable without any on.

Yeah, I know that perspective. The typical guy as you stated. Also, we know you're looking.

My dress has blown upwards and my panty-covered butt very visible to many behind me. My high waisted boyshorts save some of my dignity. My kid's safety is more important, so I just deal with it the best I can.

There are some occasions where I go commando. Fortunately, those times are when the dress is tight and no wind can blow it up. In general, I like my underwear under a dress. I feel rather vulnerable without any on.

wish I was in the vicinity to catch a peek at your lacey boyshorts under your dress as a friendly wind exposed you.

did I mention the other view we looked for during our walks?
In the summertime, office girls tried to catch some rays during their lunch hour. And so
they’d be sitting in the sun or lying down on some steps of a building and hike their dress up their legs.
Just to catch some some sun. And we saw and really enjoyed the view.

Shooting beaver was also a sport we loved. Sometimes we caught them, sitting, legs carelessly open a bit too much
under their dress. Bingo!

LOL, I have always had that attitude. The only thing that made people tolerate it was my stellar grades.
However, what comes around goes around...................my oldest has a similar attitude...........
wish I was in the vicinity to catch a peek at your lacey boyshorts under your dress as a friendly wind exposed you.

did I mention the other view we looked for during our walks?
In the summertime, office girls tried to catch some rays during their lunch hour. And so
they’d be sitting in the sun or lying down on some steps of a building and hike their dress up their legs.
Just to catch some some sun. And we saw and really enjoyed the view.

Shooting beaver was also a sport we loved. Sometimes we caught them, sitting, legs carelessly open a bit too much
under their dress. Bingo!
Wow..........................you guys are such pervos.

Actually, those boyshorts are not too lacy. A little on the legs They are more practical to give me "coverage" than being sexy. I show way more on the beach. This was one of the times we were in NYC. With subway stairs, wind, and many upstairs bar areas, thong underwear, and a short dress was just a bit too revealing.

LOL, I have always had that attitude. The only thing that made people tolerate it was my stellar grades.
However, what comes around goes around...................my oldest has a similar attitude...............

However, what comes around goes around...................my oldest has a similar attitude...........

Wow..........................you guys are such pervos.

Actually, those boyshorts are not too lacy. A little on the legs They are more practical to give me "coverage" than being sexy. I show way more on the beach. This was one of the times we were in NYC. With subway stairs, wind, and many upstairs bar areas, thong underwear, and a short dress was just a bit too revealing.

“Wow..........................you guys are such pervos.”
you say that like it’s a bad thing 😢

Back