What's your number one fantasy

At home alone when a large black men breaks n I yell tellin him 2 get out! He grabs my face covering my mouth forces my head and body against the wall his other hand roaming all over my body tells me if I listen 2 him and do what he says not gonna hurt me but if I scream or disobey him I’ll pay the price 🤤🤤🤤u kno the rest 😂😂
On your knees slut sucking that big black cock!! Then dragged and throw over the back of the couch and pounded without mercy through multiple orgasms all night!!!

My fantasy is to introduce Monica Lewinsky to bbc. Me fluffing the big black cock, and then jerking off in the corner watching her white pussy being destroyed. After she’s been bred I climb on top for sloppy seconds, and cum within a few strokes ... I get between her legs and eat the superior black man’s seed along with my little load!

Hard to pick just one but lately its:

I’m dancing alone in club. A really hot, younger black guy is looking me up and down., Hes starts dancing up close with me, pulling me in without even saying a word. We go outside and he fucks me up against a wall. When we’re done I go back inside to my friends. The whole time we never even speak.

At home alone when a large black men breaks n I yell tellin him 2 get out! He grabs my face covering my mouth forces my head and body against the wall his other hand roaming all over my body tells me if I listen 2 him and do what he says not gonna hurt me but if I scream or disobey him I’ll pay the price 🤤🤤🤤u kno the rest 😂😂
Lets make that happen. I’m local. I love role play!

Digamos que me considero un tipo decente. Tener un buen trabajo donde soy responsable y respetado. Poseer mi propia casa. Conduce un coche decente. Disfruta de los buenos momentos y de los buenos amigos.

Sin embargo, mi mente tiene un rincón que es un completo pozo negro de pensamientos y fantasías inapropiadas. No importa cuán depravados y emocionantes puedan ser los pensamientos, no actúo sobre ellos porque puedo separar la diferencia entre la realidad, la legalidad y la fantasía. Me mantiene conectado a tierra. Sin embargo, sigue siendo divertido pensar y discutir con las personas adecuadas.

j
same case

Back