What's your number one fantasy

In the deepest darkest parts of my brain.... I want to be ****** into being a sex slave to a BBC Dom where he shares me with his friends.
View attachment 4227733
I can't believe I just said that out loud and admitted it to all of you! ❤
I wouldn’t worry about anyone thinking that is strange. Having a black bull share you with his friends is probably in the top three fantasies for 90% of women. I think it would be hard to find any women here that would not want that. I have personally talked with 3 different women that have done that and they all loved it.

My number one fantasy is what I've been ordered to do on numerous occasions -- wedge my face between her boyfriend's butt cheeks and make passionate love to his anus, sphincter and the entire length of his butt crack during their lovemaking sessions... and when I know he's about to climax, I slide my tongue deep inside his rectum and suction my lips on his puckered butthole, and massage his nether passage all the way through the most exciting event of my entire existence -- his climax.

Eating wife’s pussy and getting it hit and wet before some serious deep cock. Also, would love to see wife give a hot foot job and have me suck on it while her sexy feet go up and down on the long thick black shaft

Back